Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Koji smiled at the sound of Jeremy singing and started to play the song again for him. As he listened to Jeremy singing. He sat in a tent so he wouldn't scare Jeremy off again. He would use the bones of the animal for making figurines that could be sold in the next village and the pelt for their travels.
(11-30-2014, 05:24 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji smiled at the sound of Jeremy singing and started to play the song again for him. As he listened to Jeremy singing. He sat in a tent so he wouldn't scare Jeremy off again. He would use the bones of the animal for making figurines that could be sold in the next village and the pelt for their travels.

Jeremy heard the melody being played and stopped singing, hoping Koji had not heard him. But even so, he knew that was impossible

"Koji? I know you're there. Did you hear me singing?"
Koji cursed quietly and left the tent. "Yes, I did." He sighed and sat beside Jeremy. "You have beautiful singing voice" He mumbled quietly and looked at the flames.
(11-30-2014, 05:51 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji cursed quietly and left the tent. "Yes, I did." He sighed and sat beside Jeremy. "You have beautiful singing voice" He mumbled quietly and looked at the flames.

"Thank you." Jeremy said with tears in her eyes. "But I should not. I use it the wrong way ..." He knew that sooner or later Koji discover his past, and he preferred that Koji found out now, because then, if he did not want to be a friend of Jeremy, that would not hurt so much
Koji looked at Jeremy curiously and brushed his tears away for him. "What do you mean?". He asked quietly allowing more of his guard down around the other male.
(11-30-2014, 06:03 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji looked at Jeremy curiously and brushed his tears away for him. "What do you mean?". He asked quietly allowing more of his guard down around the other male.

"Well ... Where do I start? When I was a child, I lived with my father, my mother, my uncle, my aunt, my little sister, Alice, and my cousins, Max and John (Twin brothers). But then the war began, and my father, my mother and my uncle were fighting to defend the city. So me, my aunt, my sister and my cousins went to live in my grandmother's house. my parents and my uncle died in battle, my aunt was depressed, and my grandmother had to take care, alone, of me, my cousins and my sister. at the time I was 12 years old my sister was two, and my cousins were 4. the following year, my grandmother became seriously ill, and, feeling that her end was near, he called me one day and cast a spell on me. she was a witch. The spell she put on me gave me an extraordinary beauty and an irresistible voice. and then she died, and I had to take care alone of all my family. I tried to find a job, but I did not find it anywhere. I was a little young, with no special talent. There was only one thing I could do ... prostitution. That's it, Koji. You're talking to a whore. I did not want to do this, but it was the only way to keep my relatives alive. Every day I use my voice and my beauty to seduce men and women who are near me and none of them resists. Everyone wants to sleep with me. Then I go home with the money, and buy the food needed to not die of hunger. I know this is disgusting, why even I feel disgusted with myself. Everyone in town who know what I'm hate me (unless my clients.) Why do you think I was dirty tomato and mud when I got here? Almost every day I am beaten by the people of my city. Look at that "Jeremy took the top of the robe, revealing the bruises on his ribs." This happened three days ago, when I was coming home. That's why I do not tell this to anyone. That's why I no longer corner. I do not want to seduce you, because I know that I am unworthy "
Koji listened to him quietly and hugged him. "You are not a whore. You are beautiful, brave, strong, noble and care about your family. Screw what others think about you. We do what we have to in this world to survive and fight our way towards a future of peace. You have a strong spirit that keeps you going in life and laying down to die." Koji took a deep breathe and sighed before looked into Jeremy's eyes. "My entire pack was wiped out by followers of the dark legion. A large group of them came to my pack's camp. They came to recruit my pack to join the dark legion or be killed on the spot. Only a couple of those my pack chose the coward's way and joined them before turning on the rest of my pack. My pack fought proudly to the end but sadly they out numbered us leaving me the last one left. Everyone that fought against them was dead men, women and even the few pups we had. I wrapped each of their bodies of up and burned them with their most cherished item along with them. So they could take them with them into after life." As Koji's fists tighten with anger and sadness at the memory of his lost. "I will make each and everyone of those bastards pay with their lives. They took everything away from me that day my old life died along side my pack. After the Dark Legion has fallen I will start a new pack and restore the honor of my pack." He replied and removed his cloak. His whole body was covered in battle scars and part of his left ear was missing.
Aster found himself nestled with the sleeping animals above. As he barely mentioned, he was tagging along to keep progress and make sure the travels were indeed for a just cause. Since a few people were keen on sniffing him out, he first took to the waters to wash his "smell" off and then any lingering traces were left on various leaves scattered in the area as he took in the scent of nature.

Upon watching them, a few instances had presented themselves. First was the swollen mound of flesh their host was bearing, which led to a conversation all on its own. Then there was the small engagement between the Lycan and other human whose voice and music reminded him of his younger years in the Isles almost several centuries ago. Only one person was currently left unaccounted for, though she would more than likely make an appearance soon. An owl swooped down into the trees beside him. He stroked it's feathers before slipping a letter on it, of which it flew off into the night informing the other worry warts of elves and other soldiers that he was on the trail.

"Now on to what's really going on?" He thought as his purple eyes thought to pry further. In order to do so, he would need to get some figures well into some kind of deep sleep. Or he could just boldly land down, but he refused to be quite the ungraceful villain in the situation.
Koji smiled at Jeremy and flicked his ears at the sound of the flying owl. He noticed the letter it was carrying and summoned his another owl to follow it. He wanted to know what the letter said and where the first owl was going. He had a feeling that damn elf was nearby again. But didn't know where, hopefully the female of their little group would be able to find the elf better. He was damn good hunter and decided he was going to enjoy playing a game of cat and mouse with the elf.
Ryne was caught off guard and tried to cover himself. "There's no father. I guess it's better to tell you all anyway." He said.
(11-30-2014, 06:56 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji listened to him quietly and hugged him. "You are not a whore. You are beautiful, brave, strong, noble and care about your family. Screw what others think about you. We do what we have to in this world to survive and fight our way towards a future of peace. You have a strong spirit that keeps you going in life and laying down to die." Koji took a deep breathe and sighed before looked into Jeremy's eyes. "My entire pack was wiped out by followers of the dark legion. A large group of them came to my pack's camp. They came to recruit my pack to join the dark legion or be killed on the spot. Only a couple of those my pack chose the coward's way and joined them before turning on the rest of my pack. My pack fought proudly to the end but sadly they out numbered us leaving me the last one left. Everyone that fought against them was dead men, women and even the few pups we had. I wrapped each of their bodies of up and burned them with their most cherished item along with them. So they could take them with them into after life." As Koji's fists tighten with anger and sadness at the memory of his lost. "I will make each and everyone of those bastards pay with their lives. They took everything away from me that day my old life died along side my pack. After the Dark Legion has fallen I will start a new pack and restore the honor of my pack." He replied and removed his cloak. His whole body was covered in battle scars and part of his left ear was missing.

"This is so sad," Jeremy said, weeping in sorrow for the history of Koji .. "I did not know what to say. I'm sorry for your loss. And thank you for supporting me ... by non run away from me like most people do "
(11-30-2014, 12:53 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne was caught off guard and tried to cover himself. "There's no father. I guess it's better to tell you all anyway." He said.

"Wow" Jeremy said, aquejando amazed to see Ryne's big belly. "Are you okay?" he asked, fearing that Ryne was hurt.
As the group headed off again and then stopped not too long after for Ryne to rest, Zahina followed with few words. She was thinking deeply about the journey and the odd elf who had almost warned them? The woman helped set up camp and as the others bustled off to both hunt and wash, she slipped off to look at the trees. While she was mostly comfortable in her human form for most things, she did prefer to sleep in her phoenix form. It was a habit now. In her other form, she could hide in tall trees and be prepared to fly off at any time. She spent awhile searching near the camp before settling on a thick v-shaped grove with lots of leaves to cover up in. Coming back to camp, she saw Jeremy and koji talking. it looked private so she waited until Jeremy turned to talk to Ryne, who she could barely see. Steeping next to Koji, her eyes widened at the scars. She tugged her own cloak closer, kneeling down near him.
Koji sighed and hugged Jeremy to comfort him. "It's alright, it wasn't your fault. Thank you, no one has ever cried for the death of a pack of werewolves. Also, I wish to thank you for accepting me. Werewolves aren't always welcomed into villages or by others." He whispered and brushed Jeremy's tears away. As for the people who have ran away from you they are merely cowards who are so disgusted with themselves they can't even look in a mirror. They hide behind their status and title in their society while they look down on others. So please promise me to always keep moving forward and living your life with your head up high. My pack is gone now and nothing is going to bring them back. All I can do is hunt down the bastards who took them away from me. So I can help bring a future of peace and happiness with a new start". He told Jeremy and calmed him down. He noticed Zahina beside him and nodded at her. "So what is your story?". He asked after he listened to the reason why Ryne was pregnant without a father for the child.
Her eyes flickered to him then to Jeremy and Ryne speaking nearby and then back to the ground. "I was born in a village to the north. We were well know for our warriors and old traditions. We trained our own as fighters you see, not to fight but it was just tradition. Many of us left to find work that what but the Dark Legion.... they thought us as traitors and maybe we were.... They sent a army of Orcs on us, our village was destroyed and most were killed. I escaped with my brother and some others. I wandered around for a while before I heard a rumor about Ryne. So here I am", she finished looking back up at the werewolf" Her hands were tucked in her lap, gripping her pants tightly.
"This pregnancy was gifted to me by the goddess of light and life, Yume-Rose. She's the one who wanted us to find Aura." Ryne explained. "I was trained to follow Yume's teachings, learning about all of life and her creations. When the war broke out, she tasked me to carry a child who would be our ruler and to bring peace to the lands. She gave me a womb and asked to find protectors for me. That's why I hited all of you." He continued.
Shinjo nodded at Ryne and accepted the information. "I swear I on my honor as a werewolf of the Blue Moonlight Werewolf pack. That I shall do everything to protect you and the unborn child you carry inside your belly." He bowed to Ryne as he made the promise. He turned to Zahina. "I am sorry for you lost. It seems we have all lost something we all valued above everything else in this world. My old life was ended the day the Dark Legion wiped my pack out. I decided that day as I buried everyone in my pack that I would continue to go forth with my life and live it. I will kill the cowards who turned on my clan to find a way to a future of peace. You and your village aren't a traitor to anyone. You are brave and remained true to yourself. Don't ever stop knowing who you are in this world." He replied calmly and turned to serve everyone the freshly cooked meat.
Zahina felt herself get choked up with emotion as koji spoke. he might be gruff looking, but he was a true brave man with a large heart. "Thank you Koji, I am sorry to hear of your pack. It is truly hard", she said, bowing lightly to him. She looked at Ryne and Jermey, understanding more now as they spoke. She bowed deeply, hands on the ground to them all. "And I promise to help and protect this group to my fullest abilities. I thank you" The phoenix sat back up and helped the werewolf, dipping her head with a smile.
(12-01-2014, 01:50 AM)Areous Wrote: [ -> ]Her eyes flickered to him then to Jeremy and Ryne speaking nearby and then back to the ground. "I was born in a village to the north. We were well know for our warriors and old traditions. We trained our own as fighters you see, not to fight but it was just tradition. Many of us left to find work that what but the Dark Legion.... they thought us as traitors and maybe we were.... They sent a army of Orcs on us, our village was destroyed and most were killed. I escaped with my brother and some others. I wandered around for a while before I heard a rumor about Ryne. So here I am", she finished looking back up at the werewolf" Her hands were tucked in her lap, gripping her pants tightly.

"I'm so sorry to hear that." Jeremy said, still with tears in his eyes. "What the dark legion did was unforgivable. They killed people, destroyed lives and ended the dreams of the people. That is why we must end this war"
"Yes. Tomorrow, we shall head to Deadmarsh and learn what we can. But we must be careful. The Riptors are as dangerous as a Werewolves and much more viscous." Ryne explained as he rubbed his belly to calm the child within.