Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I promise I will". He smiled at her before vanishing from her view.
Sloosh watches sadly. Kirak nods to Koji "thank you for protecting her."
"You're welcome, I am a warrior and man of my word. I swore to protect those who need help." He nodded with a smile
Shiloh
He joined into the battle rushing to aster who the Orc had thrown helping the elf to his feet.
"what can I do to help?" he yelled over to Koji looking around wildly for anyone else in danger.
Aster felt the grip, but grinned as his body shifted into its other form extremely fast, slipping out his grip and climbing well beyond the orc's reach before he had time to tighten the hold to acquire the smaller form. The ferret landed and shifted back into an elf form as he watched the Orc charge only with himself into the explosion. By all accounts he would have thought to have grabbed Aster too. After all, his clothes did not shift with him and thus when the Orc ran after him into the ensuing explosion, he ran inside alone.

"Very predictable indeed" he said while appearing on top of Shiloh's head as the ferret still. He watched intently as the fireworks ensued all while ensuring the exact said person, Shiloh, did not charge in blindly to save someone that was not there.
Gar'dul effortlessly stood up without much of a scratch. "Tell me elf. Your spell keeps the human safe, but it needs something to stay on." He stated before he took his hammer and smashed a support, causing the other floors to collapse and caused Ryne's spatial orb to collapse. Ryne fell right into the arms of Gar'dul. "If anyone moves, I'll kill him!" Gar'dul stated as He held Ryne close.
Kirak snarls watching annoyed. Sloosh sees this and uses her own magic to trade places with ryne. "Hi ugly thing. You seem to have mistaken me for someone else." The black and red riptor child bites the hammer with hopes of slowing him down from hurting anyone.
Gar'dul growled as he grabbed Sloosh's throat. "Puny Riptor! Give me Ryne or else!" He said as he tightened his grip. "Wait! Stop! Don't hirt her!" Ryne yelled. "Leave Sloosh be. It's me you want." He said defeated. "Tell your friends to drop their weapons. Now!!" Gar'dul ordered.
Sloosh whimpers and looks at ryne not wanting the male to give up already. Kitak snarls "i can't drop my weapons they are attached." He flicks his tail annoyed looking for anything that could help stop the mad man from taking anyone.
"I'll do what you ask. Just let the girl go." Ryne said as he walked carefully towards Gar'dul. Once Ryne was in range, Gar'dul let go of Sloosh and quickly grabbed Ryne. "Good. Now you're coming with me." He stated as he made for the door.
Kirak races toward sloosh and cheacks on her. Noting she is ok he helps her up. "Why do you want the human so bad!?"
"Malik wants this human's kid. He said that'll itll awaken a power greater than the gods!" Gar'dul stated.
Kirak snarls "only the gods have the right to bestow god like power." Sloosh uses her swap magic again only this time swapping ryne with a carved rock. Kirak hurries to ryne while carring sloosh. The child is getting tierd. "I would rather die then let you take him to your dark master."
PAster's usual features were hidden away under his now animal form. He could turn back normal, but that would ruin the surprise. Amidst the blue fires of the bomb did Ishphael still lay, waiting upon its heavenly name to be called to return to its user. Aster could call out to it sure, but unlike previous times where his words could be said with his lips, he could now create a telepathic link with the blade, where it would hear his voice as if he said it aloud. As Koji had done before, Aster was now analyzing the weak points of the armor, most notably the joints. Amidst the grip, the Orc left himself exposed to a quick attack, but that matter had to be dealt with rather effectively if the child was to be saved and Ryne was to be left unharmed and out of the enemy's snare.

"Isphael!" his mind thought aloud free of anyone attempting to pry further. "Come!" the blade moved with the unnatural swiftness of an angel itself, tearing itself through the air as it offered no noise in its arriving. As the Orc was in front of it, the blade would go through the beast, but not through the armor. Chances were it was possible if the theory of Malik's dark magic could be countered with Divine Magic were to be tested, but there was only one exact spot it was aiming for: the joints and chains that held the arms. It would spin wildly through, the heavenly Magic tearing through the Orc's arm and effectively releasing Ryne -who was now swapped for a rock- had it succeeded when the two switched. Had it not, then the Elf had just failed miserably.
Gar'dul growled angrily as his arm was cut off. He grabbed the Rock and threw it at Aster in his ferret form and towards Kirak. He growled loudly before he arm seemingly turned to ashes. Gar'dul groaned in pain as he held the spot where his severed arm was. Suddenly, his arm started to grow back, fast and unaturally before it returned back to normal. Gar'dul grinned and chuckled. "As I said, your magic is nothing compared to Malik's." He said before he picked up his hammer and grabbed Ryne again.
Kirk bites the orcs arm off again while the child swaps ryne out for the elder. The strange riptor giggles and and jumps away "if you want to hold me you have to dance first." Kursk holds sloosh with his tail as she passes out. The older riptors quickly take ryne to safety.
Gar'dul growled angrily as he decided to run through and chase Ryne.

(You guys aren't making it easy for me arent you?)
(Isn't that the point? To help the good guys win?)

Kirak jumps on the Orc and uses his toe claws to cut at the monsters neck while all the adult riptors start to play keep away. The elder sticks his tail infrount of the Orc while doing a wierd riptor dance.
(True. But I was hoping Gal'dur and others I had in mind would provide a challenge and keep the story from being stale.)

Gal'dur growled angrily as he grabbed the Elder Riptor, threatening to snap his neck.
(Well I think he has done that, course I'm having my fun with it XD.)

The elder seems to pay no mind to it and makes a kissy face toward the Orc. "Some one like to play rough." Kirak bites the arm holding onto the elders neck. He pulls out a poison dark from his gauntlet and tries to stick it in a weak spot.