Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Koji paused his performance and watched Ryne. Before he could say anything to him. He watched as a goddess appeared. He bowed his head quietly out of respect and looked at the ground.
Shiloh
"I sing but not very much..only old Phoekin songs my father sang around the fire." he said after a few moments blushing when he heard Jeremy sing the folk songs seeing he was much better then him at him.
"Please I would like to hear them as well." Koji smiled at him and started to play one of the old folk songs that came from the Phoekin's species to encourage Shiloh to sing along with Jeremy.
Shiloh
At first he didn't join Until Jeremy had song a couple lines and he picked up on the melody singing a couple softer notes lacking confidence before growing in sound letting his and jeremys voice fill the small camp. Shiloh wasn't quite sure where he fit in on voice scale for singing,he couldnt really hit high notes but not super low either, he was a perfect blend of Inbetween most people wanted to get at. He closed his eyes sinking into the words of the song as it neared the end but stopped and covered his mouth as the small cooking fire a couple feet away blazed up more then a couple feet it's orange and yellow color becoming one entirely on red.
"W-well that's new..." he said shocked till the fire died down going back to normal after a few seconds.
((for a reference of voice I'd say he would sound like the singer from 3 doors down or nickleback))
((Cool both favorite bands of mine))

Koji smiled at him and arched his eyebrows at the camp fire for a moment. "That was interesting. But you have you a beautiful voice by the way". He smiled
(Was without Internet. Don't know where to continue at lol.)
(You can start where Ryne returned from his date with Elisha.)
(Is there room for one more?)
(Sure.)
(I was thinking of haveing a dark elf Phoenix mix. Is this ok? If not I'll make something else up)
(I think we're good with phoekin. We already have two.)
(Ok what hasn't been covered?)
(Riptors and Orcs. Hope that's okay?)
(I can make do with that. I'm a versatile role player. I'll have a char done in an hour and a half. Till then I have to work.)
(K)
Name: Kirak (gem in his native toung.)
Race: Riptors
Discription: He seems black from a distance but he actully changes color depending on the angle you see him from. He has a reptile face and wicked looking claws on his raptor shaped feet. He has a few feathers on his tail and on his head like a crest. His has two horns on his head like a dragon. He is smaller then most males of his kind but is faster due to this. (Is it ok if he chooses to not wear clothes?)
(sure. Maybe have some wrist and leg clothing? You are basically a raptor)
(Ok I can do that. So where do I start then?)
(Perhaps you spying on the group? Wanting to know who they are?)
(Sure.)
Kirak blinks as he hears noisy singing. Confused by the strange sound he sneaks toward the gathering of people. His mouth waters at the smell of meat but thier fire quickly messes it up. To stay hidden Kirak covers his colorful scales up with dirt and crouches low to the ground. He gets into hearing range but stops there just incase the notice him then he can run away. He uses his second eyelid to stop his eyes from reflecting the fires light back to the people. Maybe if he can get useful info it will be worth the long hunting trip.