Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shadow Ryne looked to Ryne with anger in his eyes. "You won't harm anyone else!" Ryne exclaimed as Shadow Ryne's hands started to surge with electricity
It was the first time she ever saw him angered and it was quite shocking.Elisha's hand was surging with dark magic, ready to attack Shadow Ryne if he moved towards her human boyfriend.
Koji held his broken arm as he panted. He was giving his all to fight Shadow Ryne and even had tapped into his hidden power. He watched the real Ryne interested and caught the scent of his triplets."Don't worry little ones. I will protect you all among the other pack members in our group. Including you too". He told the dark elf bluntly and turned his attention to taking Shadow Ryne out for good. He had pushed Jeremy into a empty room for his own safety
(03-08-2015, 04:01 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji held his broken arm as he panted. He was giving his all to fight Shadow Ryne and even had tapped into his hidden power. He watched the real Ryne interested and caught the scent of his triplets."Don't worry little ones. I will protect you all among the other pack members in our group. Including you too". He told the dark elf bluntly and turned his attention to taking Shadow Ryne out for good. He had pushed Jeremy into a empty room for his own safety

"Koji, please, let me out. I want to help." Jeremy said. "you need me, Ryne needs all help he can get"
Shadow Ryne growled angrily as Ryne prepared his magic. "Shoruken!" Ryne yelled as he casted a powerful spell, sending a bean of light at Shadow Ryne. Shadow Ryne responded by yelling. "Shoruken!" Casting the same spell but instead casted a beam of shadow energy. Both beams collided and were evenly matched.
The dark cloud that had been swirling in Elisha's hand formed into a gigantic hound, it was a demon she conjured and had tamed centuries ago, at her comand the devil hound placed himself infront of Ryne.
"Why dont you protect someone who needs it wolf, I dont need your help" she said rolling her eyes annoyed, she hated the lot lf them, thr recentment and scars went deep in her
Shadow Ryne overpowered Ryne, his magic already strained from the pregnancy. Shadow Ryne proceeded to attack Elisha, fighting her devil hound then snapping its neck, killing it. He then launched a powerful kick at Elisha's stomach.
Elisha was going over to Ryne when she was kicked, the horrible sound of her ribs cracking was heard in the room, she looked scared as her hound was easily killed, she summoned more, making a dozen of them nip, bite and scratch at the shadow as she build up her magic from wjere she had fell.
Shadow Ryne was very powerful, being able to fight off all of the Devil Hounds. He then dashed towards Koji and punched him in the face, sending him through the door where Jeremy was held.
Elisha crawled to Ryne and shook him not liking how she was not moving
Koji yelped in pain as he crashed though the wall and was knocked out. He could hear Jeremy calling his name and trying to wake him up. He couldn't move his body because of his injuries. But he didn't want to give up and lose more pack members again. "Please save Ryne and his unborn children". He whimpered in his mind as he hard Jeremy about to cry. He focused on drawing up his strength to open his eyes slowly and touched Jeremy's cheek. "Please don't cry.
Aster had reappeared in a bright white light. He glanced at the fallen Kage and then at the others. If this had continued, everyone would surely perish. As much as he would like to assume that Jeremy would be of better assistance in the matter, he knew he was going to have to stall a bit. Even Shiloh was missing at the time.

"What is it you want?" He asked the darker figure as his blade was still drawn in case this was a being that could not be reasoned with, his guard still held firmly.
Shadow Ryne growled angrily before launching at Aster and conjuring a sword, clashing with him.
"So much for trying to reason..." The blade faintly glowed as it collided against the darker figure's. Aster stood still perfectly before vanishing, the blade trailing across through the air as it made an attempt to slash directly across Shadow Ryne's neck. Aster followed up spinning wildly in the air as a kick would attempt to connect with it's back and a small orb of white and blue energy being released from his hand to perhaps create a small blinding explosion.
Shadow Ryne turned around with inhuman speed as he caught the kick and slamming Aster on the ground before throwing him.
(03-09-2015, 03:48 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji yelped in pain as he crashed though the wall and was knocked out. He could hear Jeremy calling his name and trying to wake him up. He couldn't move his body because of his injuries. But he didn't want to give up and lose more pack members again. "Please save Ryne and his unborn children". He whimpered in his mind as he hard Jeremy about to cry. He focused on drawing up his strength to open his eyes slowly and touched Jeremy's cheek. "Please don't cry.

"No" said Jeremy, crying his eyes out "I can't do it without you. I can't. You are the thing i love most. I need you. Please, don't die."
Aster groaned a bit after being slammed and then tossed, but amid his dizziness, he hurled the orb outwards, watching as it dispersed into five smaller orbs and fixing themselves on the dark figure. He slowly rose from the wall he was hurled at, brushing bits of the debris off as he gripped the handle of his blade.
Koji whimpered at the sight and sound of Jeremy's tears. He prayed to the nearby statues of the gods including the deties he held so much loyality too. "Please don't let it end now not like this. I don't want to lose Jeremy or have anymore inoccent lives lost". He felt his own eyes his welling up with tears as he struggled to sit up. Before he paused and felt his body filling up with power beyond his wildest dreams. "We are here for you Koji. Please don't lose faith or hope in us". The Alphas whispered into Koji's mind and loaned him as much as their power he could handle. Koji arched his back and howled loudly in pain as he was given the power. His eyes and body was engulfed in a bright light along with the symbols of power on his body blessed to him. Every fiber of his body felt like it was fire and about to tore apart. He gripped Jeremy's hand tightly and squeezed his eyes close tightly. Before they opened as the light faded away leaving the symbols glowing. Koji's eyes were glowing as he stood up slowly on his own and glared at Shadow Ryne. "We will not allow you to take the lives of those who are pure and inoccent." He stated calmly instead of his own voice. It's was Meji's and Luna's voices coming out of his mouth.
"You are a fool to fight me! I am a servant of Chaos! The Lord of Destruction!" Shadow Ryne exclaimed before he used his signature kick towards Koji.
Koji didn't even flinch as he caught Shadow Ryne's leg in mid air and slowly squeezed it breaking the bones inside his leg. "We are the servants and guardians of the Great Spirit of the Earth Caridwen." After breaking his leg they threw Shadow Ryne though a wall.