Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Koji nodded and turned his attention back to looking forward. He kept his ears open for anything that could threaten them or ememies hiding in the shadows. He thought about Ryne and his unborn child. He quietly whispered in his mind. "Hang on little one. We are on our way to get you and your mother back".
Aster followed closely as always yet far enough to keep a distance for him to keep close watch on his allies.
The group traveled into Dragonrock, the birthplace of humanity and dragons itself. They followed the map to Lorstead, a small village at the base of the tallest mountain in Vangrid. Near the village was a bridge over a rover, connecting to a path to steps on the mountain.
Kirak looks around "well nothing is destroyed yet."
"Yes, but it would be best to remain on our guard still." Koji replied calmly and looked around the area for any threats or enemies.
As they traveled through the village, they found two human men talking. "I have to get those supplies up to the monastery Garreth. I can't help unless someone delivers the supplies for me." He said to the man known as Garreth.
Koji heard them and thought of a idea to get into the monastery. "Excuse me, gentleman. We are a group of travelers and need some more gold to continue our travels. We can help you deliver those supplies to help you". He told them smoothly
"Ah thank you. I can pay you 50 gold and give you the rest when you return. There's a monastery near the top of the mountain. I usually deliver some supplies like food up there. But with winter coming, they need an extra hand in the fields to harvest the crops. We really appreciate it and wish you to be careful." The man explained.
"Yes, thank you that is fair enough deal". Koji told him and bowed to the men. Before grabbing the largest and heaviest of the supplies with ease to take them.
"Thank you for taking it up there. Be careful though. The mountain is dangerous. Be wary of the Ice Guards. They will take you as a threat of your not careful." The man warned.
"Yes, we will be. Thank you, for your warning. I have experience from my travels and know how to avoid the dangers of the mountain". He replied and nodded at him. As he waited for everyone to gather a item so they could leave.
Shiloh
He glanced up towards the mountain before grabbing a bag and slinging it over his shoulders the weight nothing even to his thin frame. Thanks to his years of living on the moutains this was nothing when you were used to picking up boulders on a daily bases.
" what if they recognize us? Shouldn't we change how we look?" he asked brushing back his hair from his face once the two men who originally had the bags were out of ear shot.
"that tattooed man who took ryne could be up there Koji." he said
"Yes, good idea". Koji nodded and looked around for a clothing shop. He found one and noticed some exotic looking clothes for themselves to look like they were travelers. He found a new heavy cloak for himself and fur lined boots. He would be able to hide his tail and ears with the cloak and a hat. "Shiloh, how do you feel about dressing as a female?. They wouldn't be expecting a pair of men and female traveling together." He told the group.
Shiloh
"F-female?..."he blushed then looked down at his body image.
"well I guess it could work."he said dropping the bag off his shoulders.
"I'll just be one very flat chested girl." he looked across the street and saw a shop a couple of girls had walked into and looked back at Koji with a smile.
"I'll be right back." he said crossed over to the store seeing materials of various colors but mostly purples and pinks.
"what no black?" he said eyeing the clothes then felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see a larger lady with medium length black hair who resembeld a gypsy smiling at him.
"Sweety what are you wearing?" she said with displeasure seeing his now tattered white shirt stained with blood hidden beneath a old cloth gray jacket.
His tattered jeans didnt look that good either.
"come on let's get you a new outfit! And out of those rags!" he nodded to her unsure how this happened since it was so unexpected.
When he came out his cheeks were heavily red and he walked to the other boys, the lady even did his hair back keeping it out of a braid for once and falling loosely around his shoulders.
"good thing I have a Girly name to." he tugged at the black cloak adoning his shoulders to cover the green dress he wore.
((so since I'm lazy with detail heres the dress and what his hair would look like, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736...c87650.jpg ))
(01-07-2015, 07:18 AM)Ikki Wrote: [ -> ]Shiloh
"F-female?..."he blushed then looked down at his body image.
"well I guess it could work."he said dropping the bag off his shoulders.
"I'll just be one very flat chested girl." he looked across the street and saw a shop a couple of girls had walked into and looked back at Koji with a smile.
"I'll be right back." he said crossed over to the store seeing materials of various colors but mostly purples and pinks.
"what no black?" he said eyeing the clothes then felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see a larger lady with medium length black hair who resembeld a gypsy smiling at him.
"Sweety what are you wearing?" she said with displeasure seeing his now tattered white shirt stained with blood hidden beneath a old cloth gray jacket.
His tattered jeans didnt look that good either.
"come on let's get you a new outfit! And out of those rags!" he nodded to her unsure how this happened since it was so unexpected.
When he came out his cheeks were heavily red and he walked to the other boys, the lady even did his hair back keeping it out of a braid for once and falling loosely around his shoulders.
"good thing I have a Girly name to." he tugged at the black cloak adoning his shoulders to cover the green dress he wore.
((so since I'm lazy with detail heres the dress and what his hair would look like, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736...c87650.jpg ))

"Wow, Shiloh..." Said Jeremy, smiling. "You don't look like you. You look like a real girl."
"Yeah, you look good as a girl. Now about we see about getting dressed as a female as well Jeremy?" He whispered into his ear and nuzzled him. He used a bit of his magic to hide his ears and tail along with his scars. He looked more human and as if he was a woodsman. He even changed his eye color and hair to light brown and his eyes to grey. He even had a five o clock shadow giving him more of a rugged look.
(01-08-2015, 12:01 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]"Yeah, you look good as a girl. Now about we see about getting dressed as a female as well Jeremy?" He whispered into his ear and nuzzled him. He used a bit of his magic to hide his ears and tail along with his scars. He looked more human and as if he was a woodsman. He even changed his eye color and hair to light brown and his eyes to grey. He even had a five o clock shadow giving him more of a rugged look.

Jeremy blushed and sighed "Well, i guess it's the better way to pass unnoticed by the guards. But what should i wear?" he asked, still blushing a bit, but knowing that was the best way of saving Ryne and his child
"How about something like what Shiloh is wearing?. Also we will need to act like a newly weds together.". He told him and kissed his cheek. "Shiloh, you and Aster are going to pose as a couple as well." He explained quietly
Shiloh
He nearly jumped from his skin.
"w-what?!" his small high pitched outburst made a couple travelers walking past them gave Shiloh a strange glance like, 'shouldn't someone control there woman?' then moved on with a couple giggles as Shiloh quickly covered his mouth and glanced over at aster.
"a-alright.." he said thinking over the idea for more then a couple seconds and found he actully kinda liked the idea even if he was just posing with the older elf man.
"Great, now I need you two to act like you are in love and talk about your future wedding together. I need you both to pretnend to be excited about the wedding and beg one of the priests to marry you after we find Ryne. While the priest and others are setting up for the wedding. We will sneak Ryne out and replace him with a shadow clone." Koji explained