Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shadow Ryne growled angrily but recognized Koji's strength. He looked through an open window, where the cliff edge was near. He stepped through the window and jumped! Ryne meanwhile was panting heavily as the babies were sucking up the last of his magic to keep him alive, yet make him extremely tired.
Koji snarled at the retreating shadow demon and decided not to chase him in favor of helping Ryne. "This isn't over you coward!". He growled out the window knowing that Shadow Ryne wasn't gone for good. He turned to Ryne and laid his hand on his belly. "It's alright, little ones. Please calm yourselves, that's it you are safe now". Koji whispered to them as he massaged Ryne's belly to calm the babies and heal his injuries.
Ryne still panted as behind Koji stood a mysterious figure draped in a white cloak with a golden mask covering his/her face. The mask resembled the sun with lines coming off from the right sight to the left. The figure approached Ryne and gently touched his belly, the babies calming down instantly and Ryne allowed to rest. He looked at the group of adventurers. "We need to talk." The figure said with a masculine voice.
Koji watched the male quietly as he healed Ryne and calmed the babies. Before allowing Ryne to rest peacefully. Koji stood up and nodded at the male. He listened to the Alphas as they told him the male could be trusted.
Aster slowly began to weave his wounds together while assessing the others. When he was ready, he made his way towards the new mysterious figure, keeping his distance a bit by taking a chair in the corner. What was it they needed to talk about? Clearly they could not count this as a win. The shadow figure had left and more than likely had yet to use much of his abilities if he was to return.
Koji wrapped his arms around Jeremy and checked him over for injuries. As he kept his distance from the new comer waiting for him to speak.
"You are the group Ryne spoke of. The heroes who protect the children within. You have my thanks." The figure said as Kage slowly stood up. "Master! I thought you were in deep meditation?!" He asked. "My meditation was complete by the time I found you all like this. Now, go help clean Ryne. He's had a rough few weeks and needs his energy and composure." The Master instructed as Kage nodded and went to do as he was told. "Where was I?" The Master asked out loud.
Koji nodded and watched the master of the temple quietly. He was interested about what he had to say and any information he had for them about the dark legion.
(Not to be annoying but reminder my charicter is still sleeping the inn, waiting for a dream from the gods or whatever to join the group.)
(You can enter the monastery because a dream told him to find the pregnant man.)
(Ok) Ryutsu flies into monistary and looks around. He stays in his shadowy dragon form as he knows nothing about the others in the building.
The figure stopped his thoughts before going towards the doors, opening them to reveal Ryutsu. "Oh good. You're here! Please, come in." He asked of Ryutsu suddenly.
Ryutsu steps in and turns human. "You knew I was coming? I guess the the gods told you? Then you know why I'm here."
Koji looked at the shadow dragon interested about why he was there.
"You all have a task ahead that will put your lives through death or worse. Malik will give none of you any quarter. You must be prepared before finding Aura." The Master explained.
"Understandable, what is it we will need to prepare for Malik?". Koji asked The Master.
"You will need powerful magic and weapons. You'll need all of it if you want to face Malik and the Dark Legion." The Master explained.
"I see, my sword, body and magical gifts have been granted to me by the blessings from the Great Spirit of Mother Earth and her children Luna and Meji. The guardians of the gates to the afterlife and Skies". Koji replied calmly and looked at Jeremy.
"Your powers are great. But the Ancient Gods, the very beings who govern our world, have great power. Vigrid, the God of the Earth itself, has tremendous power. He can lift mountains and pull continents with his mere strength. Find him and he can grant you the power to shift the earth. You'll also need the blade Arcturus and the Helm of Kurai. These three can help you achieve your goals." The Master instructed.
"I understand, where is the portal to Virgrid's world or temple?". Koji asked trying to remember the stories he heard of the ancient god from his childhood. He always enjoyed listening to stories about the great and powerful god. Koji bowed to the Master. "Thank you, I understand this is a temple that worships many gods and goddesses. May I ask if there is a shrine that honor Alphas of the Skies and their Mother?. I wish to pray to them and give them a offering".