Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Uhh... Actually... I fixed it a little while ago. It's ready whenever..."
"Oh. I see. I guess it makes sense to do a little sight seeing before you go back home."
"Well, a little more sight seeing anyway. It was relatively recent."
Jeremy nodded.
"I just put off using it since I was having so much fun. But I probably shouldn't hold off too much longer. My family's worried sick, I just know it."
"Yeah... They probably are," Jeremy said.
"Well, then let's get home before my conscience gets the better of me." Trian said, somewhat distant.
"We should be back within a few days."
"Let's hope so." Trian mumbled to himself. A few days later, they pulled into Jeremy's driveway. Trian followed him inside.
Jeremy started getting the laundry into baskets to be washed as Kiba ran around the yard.
Trian spent some time using his cooking skills to prepare a nice dinner for the two of them. Once done, he served up a fancy chicken dish.
"Ah, a home cooked meal after so long," Jeremy said.
"I guess one could say any meal is home-cooked. The home just isn't yours. I dunno. It's good to be back someplace where I can do the cooking, I know that." Trian gave him a taste of the food. "Is it good? What do you two think?"
"It's fantastic," Jeremy said. Kiba licked his lips in response.
I'm glad you like it." Trian smiled. He ate silently for a few moments. "So, I couldn't put it off any longer. I put out my distress signal."
"Oh...I see."
"Yeah, I... I got a response today. To prep for extraction. They'll be here to pick me up in two nights."
"That's...That's really soon."
"Yeah, I know. But, that's all we have left."
"We should make it count then, huh?"