Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Not before I get swim trunks." Trian pointed out. "Unless we find a nudist beach. But then I still wouldn't get into the water park."
"A nudist beach in New England?" Jeremy laughed. "That's a good one."
"You never know, man. I wouldn't be opposed to it, anyway." Trian said, sticking his tongue out.
"I'm sure you wouldn't."
Trian laughed. "Alright, let's get going. I wanna see an Earth water park."
"Alright."
Trian followed Jeremy out of their room, and into the lobby. He loaded up the car while Jeremy took care of checking out.
Once Jeremy was done checking out, he got into the car and pulled up a nearby department store on his GPS. "Ready?"
"Let's go. I should warn you, I look fierce in tiny swimsuits." Trian said with a sassy finger snap.
Jeremy chuckled. "It'll balance out my trunks and T-shirt combo."
After trying on some various swimsuits, Trian decided on a pair of trunks going down to his knees. "They're very comfy." He noted. Their loose fit also helped hide the fact that he was missing a certain part of the human male anatomy. Back into the car, and after a couple hours of driving, they arrived at the water park. "Splish Splash. Sounds fun."
Jeremy nodded. "It does." Kiba let out a bark in agreement.
Trian grabbed Jeremy's hand and pulled him along. Once inside the park, Trian let out a whistle. "Cool. Should we rent a locker for our crap?"
"That'd be a good idea," Jeremy said.
As they put away their things, Trian threw in his flip flops and tank top into the locker and pulled out some sunscreen. He started rubbing it into his skin, in an unintentionally attractive way. A few women nearby were watching, not that Trian noticed.
Jeremy grabbed his sandals, leaving his shirt on with his trunks.
"Can you get my back?" Trian asked, handing the bottle to Jeremy.
"Sure," Jeremy said he put some lotion on his hand and began rubbing it on Trian's skin.
"And so my plan for a sensual back massage unfolds perfectly. Mwahahaha."
Jeremy chuckled. "You could have just asked."