Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They sat down, and when their food arrived, Trian tested it as he usually did. "Mmmm, this is some homestyle cooking. I like it."
"Same here."
"Mmm, I love the spices." Trian happily ate his food. "Oh man, this is good. Hey, let's get dessert this time."
"Alright, what should we get?"
"Uuh, I dunno. Let's hit up a supermarket and just buy a shit ton of candy or something."
Jeremy chuckled. "Alright."
After eating, the two went into a supermarket and started looking at various candies and ice creams. "Oh man, and whipped cream. Gotta get whipped cream." Trian noted. "Uuh, which type of ice cream should we get?"
"I really like rocky road ice cream."
"Yes, and theen... Oooh, cookie dough?! Cookie dough ice cream?! Holy shit, get in my mouth!" Trian threw a carton of cookie dough ice cream into the cart, and then a few flavors that had various candy themes. "This is gonna be aaawwesooome."
"Are you going to eat all this? I don't even think it'll fit in the mini fridge at the hotel."
"Oh, that's a good point..." Trian said, sounding somewhat disappointed. "Damn, I guess we have to decide what to put back, then."
"We can just get smaller containers," Jeremy said. "Plus we don't have to get all the ice cream now."
"Yes, these are good points." Trian nodded, and he swapped some of the cartons with smaller ones. "Okay, think we've got everything we need?"
"We should be good. Keebs still has a few days of kibble, but we can get that later."
"Let's get going then, before this shit melts!" Trian and Jeremy went to the register and stood on line. "So, more snuggles tonight?" Trian asked, somewhat quietly.
"Sure," Jeremy said as he paid for everything.
The cashier looked at Trian and Jeremy, with a look of disapproval on her face. "I'm sorry, but I cannot in good conscience serve a couple of degenerate homosexuals. Please leave this store, if you have ANY civility about you."
"I would if you weren't breaking the law," Jeremy said flatly.
"I can and I will. This is a respectable, CHRISTIAN establishment. Get out of here before I call the police. God help whatever poor children may have been exposed to your filthy lifestyle." The cashier said.
Jeremy shooshed Kiba as the dog growled. "Fine. Let's go Trian."