Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once they got driving, Trian started asking all kidns of questions. "So, is earth diner food any good? What do they serve? How far away is it?"
"It depends on the diner, this one had good reviews. They serve comfort food, which varies from region to region. And it's not too far away."
"Comfort food? Like chocolates and cake? A whole restaraunt just for that? Isn't that called a bakery?"
Jeremy chuckled. "There's other kinds of comfort food, Trian."
Trian scoffed. "Of course I know that, I'm a chef! But how should I know what else a human would call comfort food?"
Jeremy chuckled. "You'll find out soon enough."
"I guess I will." Trian shrugged. He put on his disguise and leaned his head out the window, taking a breath of the fresh air.
Jeremy pulled into the restaurant parking lot a bit later. They got a table outside so Kiba could sit with them.
Trian ordered pancakes, and sat excitedly, waiting for them, excited to try a new dish.
Jeremy awaited his vegetable omlette and V8. Kiba was given a bowl of scraps from the kitchen which he munched on happily.
When the food finally came, Trian spread the syrup provided onto his stack, and rubbed the butter into the fluffy pancakes and ate it slowly, trying to decide if it was any good or not. After a moment, he closed his eyes and let out a low "Mmmmmmmmm."
Jeremy smiled. "Good?"
Trian nodded. "I need to start serving these in my restaurant."
"There's different kinds of pancakes too. With all sorts of things in them."
"I can picture that. You could mix all kinds of stuff into the batter."
Jeremy nodded.
Trian slowly ate and savored his food. "This is so good. I need a recipe. I'm using your laptop later."
Jeremy chuckled. "Alright."
Once breakfast was done, the two were back in the truck and back on the road. "So, in your own words, how would you describe Boston?" The alien asked.
Jeremy thought for a minute. "Hm. I've never really been to Boston so I'm not sure. I know it gets really cold there in the winter. They get much more snow than Wisconsin."