Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trian didn't particularly feel like waking up just yet. He rolled onto his side and snuggled closer to Jeremy.
Jeremy smiled in his sleep and snuggled back.
Though he wanted to return to sleep,Trian found he was too hungry to do so. He sighed, and wriggled free of Jeremy's hold. He picked up the phone, and paused as he thought of what to order for breakfast. He nudged Jeremy. "Hey, what cha want for breakfast?"
Jeremy opened his eyes a bit. "Mmm.....Biscuits and gravy....And bacon..."
"Alrighty then." Trian placed the order, and got dressed to greet the room service. "So, what today? Heading out to the island, right?"
Jeremy nodded and buried his face in the pillow. "Mhm."
"Damn, I dont have a swimsuit for the water park. We'll have to pick one up."
"Ok," Jeremy said. Kiba yawned and lifted his head.
Trian threw the covers off of Jeremy. "Come on, rise and shine."
Jeremy huffed and opened his eyes. "Alright, alright." Kiba hopped off the bed and trotted over to the door.
"I'll take Kiba outside while you shake the sleepiness off." Trian put Kiba on his leash and walked out.
Jeremy nodded and went to take a shower once he got out of bed.
Trian was quick in letting Kiba relieve himself. It wasn't too long before he was back in the hotel room, waiting for his turn for a shower.
Jeremy came out a few minutes later in just a towel. "Oh. You're back already."
"Yeah, floofles here wanted to come right back tor breakfast. Sweet towel, by the way."
"Thanks, it's super fluffy."
"Yeah, the towels here are nice. We should totally steal some."
Jeremy chuckled. "Ok," he said sarcastically.
"Most exciting thing I bet you've ever done!" Trian laughed, throwing a pillow at Jeremy.
Jeremy laughed and caught the pillow. "Most certainly."