Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Let's just turn around and get him, then." Trian said, exasperated.
"Thank you," JEremy said. He turned the car around and they got Kiba, dropping him off at the doggy daycare on the way back to breakfast.
Once at a diner, Trian ordered some pancakes and toast. He idly read the back of a bottle of ketchup.
Jeremy sipped his coffee.
Trian didn't seem to have much to say. He was also trying to avoid looking at Jeremy, though he was trying to be subtle about it.
"Are you mad at me or something?" Jeremy asked.
"No." Trian said defensively.
"Then why are you acting so weird?"
"Who's acting weird? Me? I'm acting weird? I'm not acting weird. Why would I be acting weird? There's nothing for me to be acting weird about, and if there's nothing for me to be acting weird about, then I'm not acting weird. Maybe you're the one acting weird. If that's the case, then you wouldn't know, because a person can't look at themselves objectively, and you're probably just projecting it onto the people around you because you can't figure out that the person being weird is you. So I'm not the one being weird, you are."
"No, I'm pretty sure you're the weird one here," Jeremy said simply.
"And I'm pretty sure you're the weird one. So maybe let's just drop it."
"Fine," Jeremy sipped his coffee.
Breakfast was eaten in relative silence. Afterward, the two went back to exploring West Hollywood. Trian stopped Jeremy at the sight of a certain sort of shop. "Oooh, a sex shop!"
"Yes, that is a sex shop," Jeremy said.
"Let's go in. Come on, we gotta check it out." Trian said.
"Alright, alright."
Inside the sex shop, Trian was having a grand time looking around at what humans liked to use during sex.
"Have any of this stuff back home?"
"Of course. Our selection is more impressive, though. Is vibrating the only thing these can do?"
"Some of them wiggle I think."