Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trian shrugged. "Your loss. But, I think you already know that."
"Just go take your shower."
Trian grinned and stuck out his tongue. He took his shower, and came back in about fifteen minutes. He flopped onto the bed with a towel on. "The soap smells really cheap. Snuggling won't be as nice as it could be tonight."
"You know I brought soap right?" Jeremy teased.
Trian frowned. "NOW he tells me." He threw a pillow at Jeremy. "Go on, get going."
Jeremy took his soap with him into the bathroom and took a quick shower.
Trian's was laying under the covers, flipping through the few channels that the motel's TV offered. His towel was on the floor, and he was clearly naked beneath the blankets.
Jeremy changed into his pajamas and got under the covers.
"If you were wondering, there's nothing to watch." Trian sighed. He flipped off the TV, and pulled the blankets over him. He kissed Jeremy, and closed his eyes. "Welp, good night."
"Night," Jeremy said. "Sleep well Keebs."
Kiba huffed and curled up at the foot of the bed.
The next few days were spent exploring Long Island. Winerys, the Hamptons, the aquarium, and so on. After they were done, they bid goodbye to New York, and began heading south to New Orleans, as Trian wanted to try the cuisine there. On the drive, they where talking as they normally did. "Okay, let me have a shot at driving this thing again."
"Really? You nearly totaled the truck last time," Jeremy said.
"That was out of my control. Some kind of furry thing wandered onto the road. Come on, please?"
JEremy sighed. "Fine. We'll switch at the next rest stop."
"Whoo!" Trian cheered. He switched with Jeremy, and started down the road. "Okay, I've got this. I'm gonna OWN this road."
Jeremy tightened his seat belt. "Yay..."
Trian drove down the road a little shakily, but soon seemed to get the hang of it. "Okay, right one's accelerator, left one's brake. Easy peasy."
Jeremy nodded, thanking his past self for getting an automatic rather than a manual vehicle.
"This isn't so hard. Not compared to my normal car."
"Does you car fly or something?" JEremy asked.