Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trian pressed himself tightly against Jeremy, panting.
Jeremy playfully flicked his tongue across Trian's nipples.
Trian moaned, and was in ecstasy for the whole duration of their love making. Some weeks later, Halloween was right around the corner, and Trian had grown larger. He was soaking in the bathtub, enjoying a nice bubble bath, some stolen Halloween candy, and a glass of sparkling grape juice. Popping little chocolates into his mouth and sipping on his juice, he was feeling relaxed. Suddenly, his eyes went wide as he felt sudden movement inside of him. He put his glass down and put his hands on his belly, feeling it. "JEREMY!" He called. "JEREMY, GET IN HERE!"
A crash and tumble followed by barking came from a few rooms over. Within seconds JEremy came into the bathroom with Kiba slipping between his legs and began licking Trian's face.
Trian sputtered and gently pushed Kiba back. He grabbed Jeremy's hand and placed it on his belly. "Do you feel that? They're kicking! Their first kicks!"
Jeremy smiled as he caught his breath. "Wow."
"It feels kind of weird." Trian squirmed. "Why don't you join me?"
"Sure there's enough room in for the two of us in there?"
"Of course! Go on, go grab another glass so we can both have some." Trian said as he picked up his glass.
"Alright, alright." Jeremy left and soon returned from the kitchen with a glass.
Trian moved forward in the tub and made room for Jeremy, then moving back against him once he was in. "Ah, this is good." He took a sip of his juice and ate another chocolate.
Jeremy nodded.
"Wow, their first kicks and they're going at it." Trian noted, squirming.
"Maybe the chocolate is making them hyper."
"Oh, I don't know about that. I've been stealing the candy all month."
"My reasoning still stands."
"I guess it's a possibility." Trian laughed. Leaned his head back on Jeremy's shoulder and looked up at him, smiling.
Jeremy smiled. "Hey there."
"Whassup."
Jeremy chuckled and kissed his forehead.