Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Why don't you figure out what to do with Kiba? I don't really want him barking or staring at us while we have sex."
Jeremy nodded. "I could stick him in the bathroom I guess."
"Sorry Kiba, but it's for the best, trust me." Trian said. He finally got the box open, and started removing his clothes.
Jeremy got Kiba into the bathroom, leaving some treats and toys in with the dog. He then closed the door and turned to Trian.
Trian was sitting on the bed, completely naked. It was interesting to see him like this: undisguised, completely naked, face flushed and breathing heavily. His legs were spread open, genitals on display, and he was lightly fingering his vagina.
Jeremy blushed deeply as he removed his pants and boxers.
Trian took a deep breath and started moving his fingers faster.
"Need a hand?" Jeremy asked as he approached.
Trian nodded. He grabbed Jeremy's hand and placed it over his vagina, gently coaxing his fingers past his labia.
Jeremy nodded and followed Trian's lead.
Trian laid back on the bed and closed his eyes as he guided Jeremy's fingers, showing him how he preferred to be touched. He then left Jeremy to finger the alien by himself as Trian moved one hand to play with his nipples, and the other to slowly start masturbating Jeremy.
Jeremy bit his lip as he sharply inhaled.
Trian rolled onto his side and rested one of his legs on Jeremy's shoulder. He started focusing both hands on Jeremy. Once hand was still on his cock and balls, the other was playing with his nipples.
"Ha," Jeremy gasped. "It's not your first time, huh?" He chuckled.
"Oh no, not by a long shot." Trian said, sounding somewhat breathless. He took Jeremy's hand and brought it to his nipple.
Jeremy messaged Trian's nipple.
Trian let out a soft moan. After a few minutes, Trian pushed Jeremy back onto the bed. "Enough foreplay." He took out a condom and carefully opened it. He put it in his mouth, took hold of Jeremy's erection, and slid the condom onto his cock.
"Whoah," Jeremy said.
Trian smiled. He squirted some lube onto his hand and rubbed it onto Jeremy's cock. "Okay, take me."
Jeremy nodded. He flipped the script and got on top of Trian. He kissed him as he slowly entered.