Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Soo, let's get those." Trian shrugged.
"Sounds good to me."
Trian and Jeremy got their snacks, and took their seats. As the movie started, Trian found himself rather uninterested, but pretended to be interested for Jeremy.
Jeremy kept his eyes glued to the screen, idly eating his share of the snacks.
Trian glanced disinterestedly around the theater. He saw Jeremy's hand on their shared armrest, and his mind instantly turned toward how much he wanted to hold it. Trian tried to get the thought out of his mind, but couldn't shake it.
Jeremy munched on some popcorn.
Trian just closed his eyes until the movie was over. It was getting dark as they walked back to their hotel. "So, what should we do tomorrow?"
"How about an amusement park?"
"There are rides and stuff on Santa Monica pier. And it's right on the beach, too. Let's also check out West Hollywood."
"Sounds like a plan," Jeremy said.
Once back at the hotel, Trian took off his clothes and put on his pajamas, more tuan he usually wore to sleep.
Jeremy wore his usual pajamas and settled into bed.
Trian wasn't in the same bed as Jeremy, choosing instead to lay on the second bed with Kiba.
Jeremy soon fell asleep.
The next morning, the two men went to find a diner in West Hollywood for breakfast.
"After breakfast we should drop off Keebs at the doggie daycare."
"Alright. But then we'll have to come all the way back here." Trian said.
"Well, maybe if you didn't rush me out the door. I could have brought him with."
"I didn't rush you!" Trian insisted.
"Then why is Keebs back at the hotel?" Jeremy huffed. "Maybe I can just ask to see if their cleaners would be willing to let him out every few hours so he can pee."