Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trian sipped his wine, glued to the movie, laughing and smiling.
Jeremy laughed along with him.
"This is so cool. We need this movie- I need this movie. Just, in my life. Forever."
Jeremy nodded. "I'd burn you a copy, but I think a DVD wouldn't be capable with your tech back home."
"Yeah, I don't think so either." Trian laughed. He poured another glass for himself and pulled off his shirt, revealing his lithe, thin, yet reasonably toned torso. "Is there air conditioning in here?"
"There...There should be," Jeremy said.
Trian began to unzip his pants, but then stopped. "Sorry, do you mind if...?"
"Ah, no. Of course not." Jersmy said, blushng lightly.
Trian pulled off his pants, tossing them to the side, leaving him in only his boxers. He walked over to what he thought was the AC, and bent over as he fiddled with it's controls, inadvertently showing his ass to Jeremy. His boxers were, sadly, rather loose, almost begging one to imagine how his ass look without the annoying garment covering it.
Jeremy got up and walked over to Trian. He turned him around, grabbed his face and placed a kiss on his lips. Kiba looked up from the bed and wagged his tail.
Trian was surprised, but allowed the kiss to go on. He made no effort to end the kiss or push Jeremy away. He stood there, letting their lips mingle together.
Jeremy pulled away after a few minutes. He just stared into Trian's eyes as his own widened as he realized what he had just done.
"So, now that we can breathe, do you know what you just did?"
Jeremy blushed deeply as he struggled to breathe. "S-s-sorry..."
"I'm not saying I didn't like it," Trian said, "But you've been drinking. You aren't in any way for me to reciprocate."
Jeremy wheezed. Kiba scurried over and nuzzled Jeremy's leg, nudging him onto one of the beds.
"Jeremy? Jeremy? Are you okay?" Trian ran to the mini fridge and pulled out a water bottle. He screwed off the cap and helped Jeremy take a drink. "Easy, easy."
Jeremy managed to take a small drink. Kiba nuzzled his master's hand and licked it. After a few minutes Jeremy's breathing became more regular and his body stopped trembling.
Trian didn't say anything, just rubbed Jeremy's back.
"S-sorry... I didn't mean....I didn't ....I'm sorry. " Jeremy wheezed.