Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Men In Black? What's that one about?"
"Some dudes who stop an alien invasion."
Trian scoffed. "Alien invasion? Why would someone want to invade Earth?"
Jeremy shrugged. "No idea."
"Well, no one knows about the food, so..." Trian scratched his head.
"Slave labor?"
"What? Really? An intergalactic society made up of dozens of differing races and peoples, and you think we use slaves? That's kinda messed up."
"Are you familiar with Earth's history?"
"Can't say I am." Trian admitted. "Officials really only learned about Earth a few decades ago. I still remember hearing the news that a new planet with life had been discovered."
"That must have been exciting. We get excited over fossilized microbes on Mars."
"Yeah, it was, actually. I think there's only one other planet that the council knows has pre-voyaging life right now. It's exciting, but I never thought that I'd meet any of these races in my lifetime."
"Let alone end up on one of the planets?"
"Heh, yeah." Trian looked off into the distance for a moment, then looked back at Jeremy. "So, I read that New York has a rich theater environment. So, let's see what's playing, and maybe get some tickets."
"We can try, anything that's popular or decent will probably be sold out though."
"Hm, that's probably true. Ah well, whatever. Okay, so then how about this: we check out some stores for the rest of the day."
"We can do that," Jeremy said.
Trian finished his tea and the two walked around, browsing through various stores. After about two hours, they'd worked their way down to Rockefeller Plaza. "Let's see what's in this store. 'Nintendo World.' Think it'll be like that candy shop?"
"Not really, but we should check it out anyway."
The two walked inside, and Trian's eyes went wide at all of the various dolls inside, along with the video game related goods, like consoles and games, and various peripheral devices.
Jeremy smiled. "Wow, there are a lot of Pokemon now..."