Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once lunch was done, Trian and Jeremy spent the rest of the day exploring the city. They ended up watching the sunset as they sat on the pier, looking out to the ocean. "This is great. I've always wanted to see new places."
"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself."
"I was kind of worried when I learned I was on a pre-voyaging world. But this place is charming. It has it's own life. It's removed from the rest of the galaxy, so it's different. Everything looks and feels different."
Jeremy nodded.
Trian laid back on the dock, looking up at the sky. "I wonder if I'd be able to show you my world someday..."
"I wouldn't mind," Jeremy said wistfully.
"Travelling is great. I've always wanted to do it like this." Trian was quiet for a moment, just watching the white clouds passing overhead. "My mother once told me that when you're born, you aren't complete. The best way to complete yourself is to travel the world, and search for your missing pieces that way. You'll meet new people, see new things, experience new cultures and ways of living, try new foods, and maybe even find someone to love. With each new experience, you find a missing piece of yourself. Once your travels are over, you'll be whole."
"That makes sense," Jeremy said.
"My mother's always got advice like that. He's a very smart man, I think."
Jeremy nodded.
"You ever heard any advice like that?" Trian asked
"Nope."
"Really? You've never been given any kind of inspirational life advice?"
"Not really," Jeremy said simply.
"Huh. Well, have you got any interesting stories?" Trian asked.
"I slept under a porch once."
Trian raised an eyebrow. "Why did you sleep under a porch?"
"Got locked out of the house," Jeremy said.
Trian chuckled. "Something similar happened to me once. I was playing hide and seek with my siblings, and somehow, I thought it would be a good idea to climb up on top of the roof of our house. My brother never found me, but I was too scared to climb down, and I was up there for hours. I was so scared I couldn't even call out. Everyone was searching for me, my dad was afraid I'd been kidnapped or something, my little siblings were crying... Oh man, it was a mess. I only got down when one of our neighbors came over and told my dad, 'you know your son's on the roof of your house, right?' I was grounded for a month."
JEremy laughed. "Oh my gosh."