Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Yeah, kind of a lot to take in, huh?" Trian said, rubbing the back of his neck.
"All the more important that you call me on time." Treyza added.
Jeremy fell back on the bed.
"Jeremy!" Trian shouted. He grabbed his lover and gave him a shake. "Hey, don't scare me!"
"You're basically in witness protection and you didn't even tell me until now?"
"It slipped my mind! Things have been... I mean, I haven't been thinking straight!" Trian said.
"No kidding," Jeremy ran his hands through his hair.
Trian wrapped his arms around Jeremy. "I'm sorry."
Jeremy nodded.
"It's not like he's defenseless. He was given a few things to help keep him safe." Treyza said. "I'll let you two go now. Trian, call me next week. So help me if you forget."
"I promise I'll call. Bye Treyza." After Trian hung up, he turned to Jeremy. "So, before we go to the mall, I want you to see my new human disguise. I figured it'd be easier if I disguised myself as a pregnant woman, instead of a not-pregnant man. And uh..." Trian blushed, his cheeks turning blue. "I want you to tell me if you like it."
Jeremy sat up. "Yeah. Ok."
Trian stood up and loaded up his disguise. In an instant, he was replaced with a young woman, about Jeremy's age, green eyes and short auburn hair. "Well? What do you think? Do you like it? Would you change anything?" Trian asked, the voice projection now set to a woman's voice.
Jeremy shook his head as he blushed. "You look great."
"You really think so? I want to look good for you."
"You always look good."
"You mean it?" Trian asked with a small smile.
Jeremy nodded. "Of course."
Trian nodded. "Alright then. Let's get going." He tugged at the shirt he was wearing. "These clothes aren't getting any bigger, and these two aren't getting any smaller."
Jeremy chuckled. "Alright."
At the mall, the for stopping was a maternity store, with Trian still in his shirt and sweat pants, feeling terribly awkward. He immediately began rifling through the racks.
Jeremy browsed as well.