Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Hope you don't mind that I decided to steal yours." Trian yawned.
"It was a bit of a surprise," JEremy said.
"Yeah, well, you've had bigger." Trian said, and he laid back down. "What are we doing for breakfast?"
"There's a diner a few miles away. Does that interest you?"
"And those serve..." Trian waited for Jeremy to continue.
"All sort of stuff," Jeremy said. "Depends on the diner, really. Are you interested still?"
"Sure. But will they let Kiba in?" Trian asked, looking over to the small mountain of fluff still hogging his bed.
"Well the one I'm looking at has outdoor dining. So I'm sure they'll let Kiba hang out. He's very well behaved."
Trian yawned. "Let's hope so. Fluffles probably wouldn't like being alone."
Jeremy nodded. "Do you need to shower?"
"I think so." Trian nodded and climbed out of bed. He picked up the clothes he'd worn the past few days and walked into the bathroom.
"We could pick up some clothes for you along the way if you want, too." Jeremy offered.
"Yeah, we probably should. I've been wearing these underwear since I landed."
"That's no good. We'll stop in the nearest town then," Jeremy said.
"At least there's a washing machine at your house." Trian called. "I'm probably going to have to scrub these in the sink."
"We'll pick up some more underwear for you then."
"I think I need some of everything." Trian called.
"Fair enough," Jeremy said.
After his shower, Trian came out again and flopped onto the bed next to Jeremy. "So, shall we get going?"
"Sure." Jeremy packed up their things and took Kiba for a quick lap around the parking lot before driving to the diner.