Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trian scoffed. "Jealous of what, exactly? I can't be jealous of nothing, especially when there's nothing in the first place."
"I see." Jeremy sipped his drink.
"Precisely!" Trian chugged his drink, then grabbed Jeremy's hand. "Come on, loser. We're doing karaoke."
"What? O ok then."
Trian dragged them both onstage, and started browsing the songs available. He settled on 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. "Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality."
"Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see, I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy, because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low, anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me," Jeremy shakily sang into the microphone.
"Mama, just killed a maaan. Put a gun against his head, pulled the trigger, now he's dead." Trian started singing with more feeling, getting absorbed into the song. "Mamaaaaaa, oooohhhh, didn't mean to make you cry. If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on, carry oonnn, as if nothing really matters."
"Too late, my time has come, sent shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time. Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go, gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."
"Mama, oooooo, I don't wanna die. I sometimes wish I'd never been born at aalll." A single tear drop fell from Trian's eye and onto the floor, earning him a few cheers.
"I see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango? Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening me. Galileo. Galileo, Galileo Figaro Magnifico."
Trian finished the song out, to the applause of the audience. He spotted among the people the man who had been flirting with Jeremy. He pulled Jeremy closer and planted his lips right on Jeremy's, giving him a huge kiss. The audience cheered and whistled at this, and Trian relished the look of surprise on the man's face.
Jeremy tensed up for a moment, Trian's kiss taking him by surprise.
Trian kept the kiss going, for both Jeremy and himself.
Jeremy pulled away when he needed to breathe then made his way back to their seats.
Trian hopped off the stage and followed him. He sat on his stool next to Jeremy. "That was fun." He said.
"Yeah," Jeremy sipped his drink.
"So..." Trian rubbed the back of his neck.
Jeremy glanced at Trian. "What's?"
"Uhh... You having fun too?"
Jeremy nodded. "Yeah. I am."