Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trian's moans turned into cries as Jeremy found the alien's spot.
Jeremy smiled. "Sounds like I'm getting an A on this exam, huh?"
Trian couldn't think of anything to say past his cries of passion. Trian clutched Jeremy's body, running his nails across his back.
Jeremy moaned.
Trian was losing control of himself, with his cries growing louder until they were practically screams. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Trian let out one final cry, loud and passionate. His legs wrapped around Jeremy, squeezing his torso, and his nails dug deep into the human's skin.
Jermey moaned and thrust deep. "Oh god..."
Trian lay on the bed, panting and gasping for breath.
Jeremy kissed Trian's neck.
Trian brought Jeremy face to face with him and kissed his lips, passionately, and somewhat sad.
Jeremy kissed back and with one more thrust he came. "I love you, Trian."
"I love you, Jeremy." Trian said, sadly.
Jeremy nuzzled him.
Trian held his human tightly, unwilling to let him go. "When you wake up tomorrow, I'll be gone."
"Then I just won't go to sleep."
"If only that'd work."
"Just...Stop talking," Jeremy croaked, holding back tears.
Trian felt himself starting to tear up as well. He didn't say anything else. He just lay there, waiting for Jeremy to fall asleep.
Jeremy cleaned himself off and settled back into the bed. He struggled to stay awake.
Trian rested his head against Jeremy. When he finally did fall asleep, the alien got out of bed and gathered up all of his things. He gave the sleeping man one final kiss, and walked outside, accidentally dropping his clefairy on the stairs but failing to realize. Into the woods behind the house he went, where he was picked up by a search and rescue ship, and taken away.
Jeremy woke up the following morning and found the Clefairy on the floor. He hugged it close as he walked to the empty kitchen to make a bowl of cereal.