Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After a moment of the massage, Trian was out like a light on the couch.
Jeremy smiled and continued the message.
Jeremy's omnicaster beeped as he received a call from Treyza. "Hey," she said after the human answered, "I know today's important for you two, and I don't want to get in the way of anything, buuut...."
"What do you need?"
"Well.... I just want to know something. What is my brother to you? What are your plans with him?"
"He's my boyfriend for one as for plans...I've just been taking it one day at a time."
"It would be easy enough to just take off, if you really didn't want the kids. Not like Trian has anything he could use to track you down right now. Or maybe you're a xenophile. Just want to be with a non-human."
"Being with a non-human never crossed my mind, nor being with an actual human."
"Never thought about being with one of your own kind?"
"I never really saw myself with anybody," Jeremy said. "But things change."
Treyza spent a small eternity just staring, her hologram projection studying the human. "Okay. I believe you. Just wanna make sure you're on the up-and-up."
"I'm not going to leave your brother."
"It's not about if you'll leave, it's about if you'll treat him right. Lots of people stay with their partners, but ruin their lives, one way or another."
"I wouldn't do that to him!" Jeremy said, getting defensive.
"I believe you. I just want to make sure, is all. Anyway, you two have fun today. And seriously, don't go making anymore accidental babies." With that, Treyza hung up.
Jeremy put his omicaster down and went to let Kiba in.
Trian woke up a while later, stretching and yawning. 
Jeremy was brushing Kiba. "Have a nice nap?"
"Yeah. I miss anything?" Trian asked. 
"Your sister called."