Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Steak it is, then!" Trian nodded. After picking up everything they needed for dinner, they were on their way home when Trian remembered something. "Oh, I almost forgot! We're out of condoms."
"We can stop at the pharmacy," Jeremy said. He stopped at the closest one and picked up a box. "These should do it."
"Great, let's go." Trian said. "Might take me a while to do up these steaks right, so let's get home immediately."
Jeremy nodded and quickly got them home."
Trian started cooking up their dinner, and soon served up some expertly cooked steaks, along with a few sides.
Jeremy lit some candles.
Trian poured some wine, and thus dinner began. "Any good?" He asked.
Jemery nodded. "Best steak ever. I might just have to cheat on you with the cook it's so good."
"I'd be angry if the cook weren't ridiculously sexy." Trian snarked.
Jeremy chuckled.
"I feel like we should toast to something, but this isn't really a happy kinda dinner, is it?"
"We...Uh could toast to your amazing vacation on Earth?" Jeremy suggested.
"Works for me." Trian said. He topped off their glasses and raised hos own. "To my once-in-a-lifetime adventure."
"Here here."
After dinner, Trian took Jeremy's hand and led him into his bedroom, laying him down onto his bed and climbing on top of him. He ran his hands beneath his shirt, pulling it off the human's body.
Jeremy smiled and hooked his hands into Trian's pants.
Trian leaned in and started passionately kissing his partner.
Jeremy ran his hands along Trian's side.
"I don't want to wait anymore." Trian gasped between kisses. He pulled of the rest of Jeremy's clothes, and then the rest of his own clothes. He opened the human's legs and pulled his penis into his mouth.
Jeremy gasped. "Eager for dessert, huh?"