Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trian followed Jeremy into the basement. He shut the door behind him, and placed his device onto the floor. It displayed a hologram of the galaxy before the two men, surrounding them, stars and planets and solar systems in front of, behind, all around them.
Jeremy looked at it all with wide eyes.
Trian grinned at the childlike wonder on Jeremy's face. He pointed to a solar system, and the hologram zoomed in, and they then saw around them the solar system Jeremy was familiar with. All the planets, circling around them, as though they were giants floating in the sky. "This is your solar system. Cool, right?"
Jeremy slowly nodded and looked at everything with his eyes wide.
Trian zoomed out the hologram, and zoomed in on another solar system in the galaxy. The planets surrounded the two men again, as Trian pointed at one of the planets. "This is my solar system. And this is Aveen, the ditherian home world, where I live."
"It looks a bit like Earth. Just....Bigger."
Trian nodded. "It's a fair bit bigger than Earth. And at 48% land and 52% ocean, it's an almost even divide." Trian zoomed in on the planet, and the two men soon found themselves on a tropical beach, with white sand and towering palm trees casting shady patches on the ground. The water was blue and sparkling beneath the bright sun, and the waters rolled in and out, the sound calming and soothing. Seashells of incredible colors and patterns dot the sands. "We have a lot of tropical beaches across our planet, beautiful resorts and private beaches too. And lush forests, wonderful snowy lands, perfect for skiing and all that. Our planet's a popular vacation destination. We take great care of our planet."
"Wow," Jeremy muttered in awe.
Trian bent down and fiddled with his device on the floor, and the scene changed from the beautiful beach to an apartment. It looked somewhat different from what Jeremy could imagine, what with advanced devices and appliances, but otherwise was very similar to how humans lived. Trian smiled. "This is my apartment."
"It's really nice."
"Thanks." The scene moved again, with the two men standing still and the world moving around them. They stood on a balcony outside of Trian's home under a setting sun. The view was astounding. The view of the city outside was amazing, as hover cars flew by across the city. The lights were astounding, and off in the distance, beyond the horizon of the city was another beautiful beach, white sands and shining water reflecting the beautiful sunset. People moved around on the streets below, crowds moving like ants, all people going their own way. Trian smiled as he looked over the view. "This is Candenice, one of our largest and most populated cities. All kinds of people come here from across the galaxy, to see our museums and our way of life. All kinds of cultures clash and combine here to create something new and beautiful. And our food... Some of the finest in the entire galaxy can be found here in Candenice. All kinds of foods from different planets and peoples can be found here, and since ditherians can't handle food that you would find only average, and our good is your amazing, it's some of the most delicious that other races have ever had. Thousands flock here just for our cuisine, I'll have you know. It's wonderful..." Trian looked off into the holographic distance, and though he smiled, he looked somewhat sad.
Jeremy looked at Trian. "I'm sure you'll get back home."
"I hope so." Trian sighed. There was a moment of quiet between the two men as Trian looked out into the distance. "There's a lot you're missing out on." He said quietly.
Jeremy nodded. "I know."
"You know, I've seen pictures of Earth on your internet. It's beautiful. But, I don't think humans know how to take advantage of it the RIGHT way."
"We really don't," Jeremy sighed.
"Still, I'd like to see more of this planet. You have a lot of interesting things."
"There's quite a lot to see," Jeremy said. He paused for a moment. "Where would you like to go first?"
"I don't know. There are a lot of pictures I've seen, and all sorts of different places. We're in America, and Boston was where America basically began, right? Or something like that? I'd start there, I guess." Trian ended the hologram and turned on the lights in the basement. He picked up his device and put it in his pocket.
"Ok," Jeremy said. "Let's go to Boston."