Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trian smiled, and his heart felt like it could burst. "Yeah. I feel the same about you." Trian kissed Jeremy, running his fingers through his hair.
Jeremy held Trian close.
Trian trembled in Jeremy's embrace.
Jeremy broke from the kiss. "It's going to be alright."
"Oh, I'm shaking for different reasons now." Trian stated.
"Oh? And what reasons are those?"
"Cuz... You asked me if I was angry at you earlier? Well, yeah I'm angry at you! Because your stupid face is adorable and handsome and everytime I look at it I feel hot and nervous and my heart starts beating super fast, and you're funny and fun to hang out with and you know how to have a good time, and you make me feel all these confusing things that I shouldn't be feeling for you since I'm a ditherian and you're a human!"
"So you hate me because I'm adorable?"
"I hate you because I like you more than I should, and it confuses me. But yeah, also because you're adorable."
Jeremy laughed.
Trian stuck out his tongue at him.
Jeremy kissed his head.
"Hey... Uh..." Trian's face went red, and he looked around nervously. "What do you say weee, uh... Get some condoms, maybe some lube... And just see where tonight goes?"
Jeremy blushed. "Y-yeah. Ok."
Trian smiled. He kissed Jeremy again, wrapping his arms around him, and letting his hands roam across his back, lower and lower.
Jeremy ran his hands through Trian's hair. The wheel started moving again and the they were soon on their way back to the hotel after stopping to pick up Kiba from the doggie day care.
Trian held a bag with condoms and KY jelly.
Once they got into the room Jeremy took off Kiba's leash and turned to Trian.
Trian had his back turned to Jeremy, and was opening the box of condoms.
Jeremy removed his shirt. "Need help?"