Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trian blushed. "Ah, sorry. I was thinking of something else. Candenice has Enaram Park. It's a lot like this."
Jeremy nodded.
"It'd be really nice if you could see it one day. The plants are so beautiful."
"That'd be cool. Traveling to another planet."
"Yeah, it is cool. Out there, travelling to another planet is just like visiting another country. It's common, and no one thinks twice about it. I'm realizing now that I'm probably taking that kind of mentality for granted. I'm taking that kind of ABILITY for granted."
Jeremy chuckled.
"I wouldn't really call it funny, per se..." Trian said. "It's more something to think about, I guess."
Jeremy nodded. "Of course."
A few hours later, it was back to the hotel. "This is a fancy place, right? Couldn't we order some wine?"
"Sure, which one would you like?"
"Uhh, all of them?" Trian laughed.
"That's a lot of wine," Jeremy said.
"Well, let's try out a couple tonight, a couple tomorrow, and so on."
Jeremy nodded and order the first two bottles of whine on the list the hotel provided.
"Let's put on another movie. Though, this time I'd prefer something that won't give me a mini heart attack when I see one of it's locations in real life."
Jeremy nodded. "Why not look through the library they have?"
"I'm feelin' like something funny tonight, and maybe a little action-y... What would be a good movie for that?"
"Shaun of the Dead is a good one."
"Shaun of the Dead... Cool, they have it." Trian queued up the movie, and started playing it when the wine was poured. "Cheers." Trian said, clinking his glass with the human's.
"Cheers."