Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Then let's get food, and get going!" Trian said happily, apparently having being given a renewal of energy by his shower.
"Room service should be here soon," Jeremy said.
"I hope so. I wanna get going already. Time waits for no one."
Their breakfast arrived a few minutes later and once they had finished their meal, they headed out.
As they crossed through Battery Park, Trian stopped and looked at the Battery Place building, recognizing it from the prior night's movies. "Ummm...."
"Something wrong?"
"Uhhh, nothing." Trian said, and he kept moving forward. After going through security, the two men were on the boat to Ellis Island.
Jeremy leaned on the rail and took in the ocean air.
Trian couldn't stop himself smiling as he felt the wind through his hair. "This is so cool. The gateway to America."
"The most iconic, yes," Jeremy said.
Trian looked out onto the water. He looked over his shoulder at the stand inside the boat selling trinkets and souvenirs.
Jeremy followed Trian's gaze. "Want to look?"
"Sure." Trian smiled. The stand had various trinkets. Messenger bags, keychains, pins and buttons, and so on. "I like this bag." Trian said, picking one up.
"Alright, anything else?"
"Why don't you get something for yourself?" Trian suggested.
"I'll just take pictures," Jeremy said.
"Are you sure? I feel guilty that you're spending all this none on me. Come on, get something for yourself. For me?" Trian said, giving Jeremy large, innocent puppy dog eyes. It was a shame that the alien's true eyes were concealed. The black eyes with the blue and violet on top, swirling and dancing together, beautiful, like the colorful dust and shining stars of space. Instead, all Jeremy had to look at was boring, boring, boring pools of blue.
Jeremy sighed. "Alright." He picked a dalmatian plush with a 'I love New York' shirt on it. "How's that?"
"That'll do." Trian said with a smile.
Jeremy bought the dog and put it in his bag.