Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trian sputtered awake. "Aaah, floofles, no, not this early. Wait, what time is it?"
"It's nearly eleven," Jeremy said.
Trian narrowed his eyes, the information taking a moment to register in his head. "Time is weird."
"If you say so," Jeremy chuckled.
Trian ambled out of bed and into the bathroom. He had hoped that the conflict he'd faced the day before would be pushed to the back of his mind, but the issue kept bubbling up to the forefront of his thoughts. He had been in the shower for over a half an hour before he realized he was simply standing there, not actually showering.
"You alright in there, Trian?" Jeremy called.
"Just tired, that's all." Trian called back. He finished his shower, put on his clothes, and stepped out. "So, let's try all the foods we haven't gotten to yet."
"Sounds like a plan. I found a doggie day care for Keebs."
Kiba barked happily and wagged his tail.
Trian raised an eyebrow. "You aren't bringing him? But he's your service dog."
"I think he can use a day off. He's not used to walking all the time, poor guy gets tired. Plus it's really hot down here."
"That's true, I guess. Alright then. Just us today."
Jeremy nodded. "Yup, just us. What do you want to do today?"
"I said earlier, man. Try the foods we haven't tried yet."
"Alright," JEremy pulled up his phone. "How about Alberto's Cheese and Wine Bistro?"
"Sounds perfect."
"Off we go then," Jeremy said. After they dropped Kiba off at the day care, they headed to the restaurant.
Trian waited patiently for the food to arrive, being oddly quiet.
"Something wrong?" Jeremy asked.
"Noope. Nothing at all." Trian said, and he took a drink of his water.
"You were tossing and turning all night."