Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trian smiled proudly. "Yep! Back on Aveen, I own a restaurant with my twin sister. Which is no small feat, mind you. People only expect the best cuisine on the ditherian homeworld. It's a hard business to break into."
"Then how'd you end up an Earth?"
Trian leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes, trying to remember. "That's the thing, I can't remember. I was on a ship, I was on my way back to Aveen from Sansuma... And that's where it stops. I can't remember anything else."
"Hm...That is odd."
"Yeah. I guess hitting my head made me forget a few things." Trian sighed. "Well, I guess I just need to accept what's going on and where I am. Positives, positives... Ah, I'm exploring a new place, trying new foods, making new friends..."
Kiba barked happily. Jeremy chuckled.
"And I've learned what a dog is! There are things LIKE dogs everywhere, but not dogs. Dogs are great. And fluffy." Trian looked out the window at the passing scenery, then pulled up his map again. "Okay, so, after Boston, how about we go to New York? Or, or we could go a bit north, see the rest of new england. I do want to see New York, though."
"Alright. Whereever you want to go."
Trian smirked. "You're giving me too much freedom, Jeremy. What if I said I want to go to Australia?"
"Then I'd have to get us passports," Jeremy said simply.
"But I technically don't exist." Trian pointed out.
"I'm pretty sure you can come up with something. I may be loaded, but I still have to obey laws and regulations."
"Yeah, I'm a chef, not a magician. I can't pull something from nothing."
"I guess we'll just have to tour the United States then."
"Maybe someday." Trian sighed. "Maybe next time I crash on Earth, I'll aim for the backyard of Jeremy Burns in Australia, eh?" Trian laughed, playfully nudging the human.
"I'll have to get a place in Australia then," Jeremy said.
"So eager to catch me again, are you?" Trian laughed.
Jeremy chuckled.
The three drove and drove, until the sun began to set from the sky. Trian grunted and stretched. "So, what are our plans for sleeping?"
"Well the closest hotel isn't to far away. We'll stop there for the night."