Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"That might not be a good idea. I should maybe just sleep." Trian's stomach growled, disagreeing with his idea.
"I can make something light, like chicken soup. You need to eat."
Trian nodded. "Whatever you think is best."
"Then when we're done here, I'll make you something to eat."
While it probably couldn't have been under worse circumstances, Trian was happy to feel Jeremy's touch again. "I shouldn't be like this right now." He sighed.
"Getting a bath from me? I'm hurt, I thought you would have enjoyed this."
Part of Trian wanted to laugh, but the rest of him was too tired. "Please, not right now. I don't have the energy."
"Fair enough." Jeremy helped Trian into a robe after the bath was done and into bed.
Trian wrapped himself up on the blankets once back in bed. Once he was done eating, he called Jeremy to his side. "Could you just hold me for a while?"
"Sure." Jeremy got in bed beside him and held him in his arms.
Trian took a few deep breaths and closed his eyes. "I love you." He mumbled as he fell asleep.
"I love you too." Jeremy kissed his head.
A week later, Trian was feeling somewhat better, and had regained some of his color. The biggest issue was his weight, and he was still unsure of whether or not he had miscarried. He was laying in bed, watch in tv and snacking with Kiba next to him.
"The stethoscope should be coming in soon."
"You've been tracking the package, right?" Trian asked.
"Of course," Jeremy said.
"Well, when did it say it was supposed to arrive?"
"Later today," Jeremy said. "Stressing out over it isn't going to help."
Trian sighed and leaned back onto his pillows. "I hope it gets here soon." He put a hand on his stomach, which was on it's way to looking like what it had before. "I weighed myself this morning. Two pounds heavier than the last time I checked."
"Good, those bars you've been eating have been helping."