Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Still sounds pretty lame. You should see my collection." Trian said with a wink.
Jeremy blushed. "If you insist."
Trian raised an eyebrow. "Oho, actually interested, eh? Niiice."
"Are you offering to show or demonstrate? Because those are two different things."
"Mmmm, I dunno, which are you hoping for?" Trian asked.
Jeremy blushed deeply. "Wh-what's that supposed to mean?"
"You know what I mean." Trian said, nudging his human.
"Haha. Of course," Jeremy laughed.
"So, which is it then?" Trian asked.
"Uh....Show?"
"Aw, you just had to go for the boring answer, didn't you?" Trian sighed. "Well, I guess I can't really get anything from here anyway. Let's get going."
Jeremy nodded. "Yeah. The park opens soon."
Later, the two men were on the Santa Monica pier, riding the rides, playing games, and eating snacks. The sun was setting, and the sky was growing darker and darker. "So, any rides we haven't hit up yet?"
"The ferris wheel."
Trian looked at the ferris wheel and gulped. "You really wanna ride that? I looks pretty lame."
"We'd get a nice view of the city."
Trian gulped, but nodded. If Jeremy wanted to go on it, then he would go on it with him. He sat on the side of the seat, next to Jeremy. He gripped the seat as the ride started moving, and began trembling somewhat.
"Are you afraid of heights?"
"No..." Trian said. The ride moved again, and Trian yelped and gripped the seat tighter. "I just hate ferris wheels! The way they move and they rock, they feel like they're gonna break any second! Then we all fall, and we all die!"
"We're not going to fall. And we're not going to die."