Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trian nodded. "That's good. Don't exactly like the idea of dying on some alien planet." Trian laid back in the back seat for a moment. "Hey... Uh, I don't want to pry but... Where did those scars come from?"
Jeremy adverted his eyes and put the first aid kit away. "We should get the car checked out in the next town." He got into the drivers seat and got the car back on the road. Kiba put his head on the headrest between the front seats.
Trian just laid back. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean... Just forget I said anything. I'm sorry."
Once they reached the next town, a few hours later, Jeremy took the truck to a shop after they got a hotel room.
Trian followed Jeremy into the hotel room. It was much smaller than the previous one, with only a single double bed. Trian lay on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. "I'm sorry." He said.
"About what?" Jeremy asked as he looked through the take out menus.
"That I asked about your scars. It's personal, it upset you, and I shouldn't have asked, but I was curious, so I did it anyway. I'm sorry."
Jeremy just shrugged and handed the menus to Trian. "Here, take your pick."
Trian looked over the menu. Then he groaned and handed it back to Jeremy. "My head hurts. I'm not in the mood to ponder what Earth foods would meet my standards. Just order something for me."
Jeremy nodded and ordered the dinner for two. "I should have some pain killers somewhere." He dug through his bag. "I'm not sure if it'll work on you though."
"Eh, we can try." Trian closed his eyes. "How much blood did I lose? And what did the guy at the front desk say when he saw a guy with a t-shirt soaked with blue shit came through his lobby?"
"You didn't lose much, I was able to slow and stop the bleeding rather quickly. As for the shirt, he probably just thought that you spilt some slurpee on you or something."
"But the shirt's wrapped around my head. Also, what's a slurpee? Agh, I don't care right now." Trian motioned for Kiba to join him on the bed, and he hugged him close when the dog laid next to him.
Kiba licked Trian's face.
"He's just a walking floof, what even is this creature." Trian said with a smile. "When's the food getting here?"
"Half an hour," Jeremy said.
Trian groaned. He took a nap until the food came. "What did you order for me?" He asked.
"I just got us one of the meals. Fried rice, egg rolls, sweet and sour chicken, that sort of stuff."
Trian sat up and started picking at his food. "I guess this is okay."
"I got some egg drop soup as well.