Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When the ride was over, Trian looked around for other rides. "So... Anything else in mind?"
"I guess you can pick the next one."
"Well, the question is which one can you ride?"
Jeremy huffed.
The rest of the day was spent in Luna Park, and at the end of the day the two were back in their hotel room, along with a few more prizes, and some pictures from rides and photo sets.
Jeremy flopped down onto the bed, exhausted. Kiba groaned as he settled on the floor.
"I heard there's a water park out east, on Long Island. It's called Splish Splash. Think you could handle a water park?" Trian asked with a grin.
"I can handle a water park," Jeremy stated.
"Cool. Let's head out there soon. I read that the hamptons have got some pretty sweet stuff too."
"We can go tomorrow," Jeremy said.
"Sweeeeet." Trian said. He got into his pajamas and laid on his bed. "Let's call in for dinner. Whatcha want? I want bagels."
"Um....Tacos."
"Tacos. Okay, I'll try that too."
"Can you look up a place?"
Trian looked up tacos on his omni-caster, and came up with more results than just the food. "Uh... Tacos?"
"Yeah, tacos," Jeremy said. "They're really good."
"Well, this is definitely the most interesting way anyone has ever asked to eat me out."
Jeremy furrowed his brow in confusion. "Wait what."
Trian showed Jeremy the pictures he'd pulled up, an incredulous look on his face.
"Th-that's not what I meant," Jeremy said, blushing deeply. "Have you ever heard of safe search."