Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Nah, that's not ditherians. That's another race."
Jeremy chuckled. "Any race out there with two dicks?"
Trian nodded. "Yeah, but they have three dicks, not two."
"How's that even work?" Jeremy questioned.
"Very bizarrely, and let's leave it at that." The alien said with a shudder. An awkward silence hung between the two for a moment. "So, now that you've seen my equipment, and again I apologize for that, I imagine you must have some questions."
Jeremy thought for a moment. "So...How..How does it work? The whole system I mean."
"Simple, really. Most other races are like you, women have the breasts and vaginas, men have the penises. It's kind of the same with us. It's just that everything below the belt is switched. Men have the vaginas, women have the penises. They still have the breasts, though. They do the majority of the breast feeding when a child is born, sort of like saying 'you carried the kid, I'll feed them.' Men lactate too, but not to the extent that women do, hence why they've got the breasts. When the father is a non-ditherian, then the male does the lactating."
"So how does the woman's body know when to start lactating?"
"When a woman has sex with a pregnant man, her body sort of, syncs up, I guess you could say, to the stage of the pregnant man, and begins lactating accordingly."
Jeremy nodded. "So...Do you menstruate?"
Trian nodded. "Yeah. Of course I do. I imagine the idea is a little strange to you, a man menstruating and being pregnant."
Jeremy shrugged. "It's a little easier to wrap my mind around since you are an alien. It's good to know so I can get you some supplies and such."
Trian laughed. "Supplies? For my period? Like what?"
"Like pad or tampons. You know, for the blood....Er...How does menstruation work for you?"
"Blood everywhere. Basically the same as anyone else, I guess." Trian shrugged. "Ooh, and chocolate."
Jeremy nodded. "Noted."
"Yeah, my people are the only ones in the galaxy like this." Trian chuckled. He was quiet for a moment. "Hey, is there a room in the house that's dark? Completely pitch black, I mean."
"The basement I guess. Not much light down there. Why?"
Trian grinned. "I wanna show you something. But it's gotta be a dark place."
"OK then."