Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"That was... Oh Spirits' asses, I can feel it in my intestines already."
"Ok, so no tacos for you in the future. Got it."
"Yeah, no." Trian hopped off his bed and reached for his pants and his omnicaster. "I'm gonna grab something from the shop in the lobby." He left the room, and came back about ten minutes later with some snacks. "So, what's the plan for tonight?"
Jeremy shrugged. "I'm pretty tired so we could just watch movies again."
Trian grinned cheekily. "Will there be more kissing?"
"Did you want more kissing?" Jeremy asked awkwardly.
"What if I did?" Trian asked.
Jeremy blushed. "We could kiss then...."
"Well then what are you doing all the way over there?"
Jeremy blushed and got up. He looked at Trian as he approached.
Trian took his friend's hand, gently pulling him closer.
Jeremy smiled sheepishly and gently kissed Trian's lips.
Trian's lips were warm and surprisingly soft. They were only kissing for a brief second be for he pushed the human away. "Oh Spirits... You taste like Mexican food..."
Jeremy blushed. "I-I should have some gum around here somewhere." He dug through one of the bags and found a pack of mint gum. He put a stick in his mouth and quickly chewed.
Trian sat back and waited, looking at Jeremy expectantly.
Jeremy checked his breath after a few seconds and went back to Trian to place his lips in theirs.
Trian started kissing Jeremy, and his breath must have been better, as Trian didn't push him away.
Jeremy ran his fingers through Trian's hair.
Trian's hands found their way around Jeremy's back and up his shirt.
Jeremy only paused for a moment when he felt Trian's hands slip up his shirt. Kiba watched with a tilted head from one of the beds.