Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trian kept flipping through various artists, but didn't really find anything he liked. Instead, he rolled down the window and stuck his head out, feeling the wind through his hair smiling.
Jeremy smiled.
Trian whooped and hollered as the drove down the empty road. After a few minutes, he pulled himself back inside the truck, his grin plastered onto his face, and his hair messed up by the wind.
"That look suits you."
Trian laughed and ran his fingers through his hair. A while later, they finally saw the outskirts of New York City in the distance. Trian's eyes went wide with excitement.
Jeremy smiled.
"Alright, so, first up is checking in, right? You remembered to book our room last night, right?"
"Of course," Jeremy said.
Trian was thankful that Jeremy was wealthy enough to get a nice hotel with valet parking and bellboys. He'd read online that finding parking was nigh impossible, and indeed it seemed so. The hotel was right across from Battery Park, lively and full of people. There were ferries along the waterfront, waiting to shuttle people to Liberty or Ellis Island. He stepped inside to get a look at the interior. Trian looked around in awe at the hotel's lobby, grand and elegant.
Jeremy looked around in awe. "Wow."
"You said the room had a nice view, right? Come on, let's go get the keys, I need to see that shit!"
JEremy chuckled and got the keys. They headed up to their suite. "Nice, Lady Liberty."
Trian stared out the window, over the view of the harbor and the Statue of Liberty in the distance. "Wow... The symbol of America... The first sight of millions of immigrants..."
"Yup," Jeremy said.
Trian smiled. He walked back to the bed and flopped onto it. "This is so cool."
Jeremy nodded. "The view alone is amazing."
"So, what first? This city has so much."
"How about we relax for a bit then we head out for dinner?"
Trian nodded. "I can't wait to try the food. Let's start with the pizza."
"Alright. I'm sure we can find a pizzeria around here somewhere."