Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Star-Man's Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Alright then. Maybe we should just relax here at the hotel. I don't think we've ever actually used the pool or hot tub yet."
"We could do that," Jeremy said.
"Yeah, I could use a hot tub. We've been walking a lot." Trian put on his swimsuit andgrabbed a towel.
"Yeah." Jeremy got changed as well.
Down in the pool, the two sat in the hot tub. "This feels so good." Trian moaned.
Jeremy chuckled. "It does."
Looking around, Trian noticed that there was no one else in the vicinity. He adjusted his swimsuit, which is to say, removed it, and reached over to Jeremy. He reached into his trunks and fished out his dick, then started stroking it.
Jeremy's eyes widened. "Woah what are you doing?"
"Well, I thought that with all these nice bubbles and this soothing heat, maybe we could take this opportunity for another little lesson." Trian grinned. Once he felt Jeremy was nice and hard, he positioned himself over his lap.
"Ok then," Jeremy said. "You could have just said something before just grabbing me."
"But the surprise is half the fun." Trian said, and he gave Jeremy a kiss. He lowered himself onto Jeremy's erection, until the human's hard cock was inside his body. Trian moaned quietly.
Jeremy kissed back.
Trian started moving up and down, slowly, gradually picking up speed.
"So what's this lesson about...?"
"Anal pleasure." Trian grinned. "And a bit of my people's anatomy."
Jeremy nodded.
Trian placed Jeremy's hands on his hips, urging the human to move him, and show him how he thought it would go. "Now, an important piece of our anatomy," Trian panted, "Is the tsaren gland. It releases hormones," He paused and released a small moan, "When aroused, or during sex. It's also a hell of a g-spot. You can hit it," Trian stopped as his breath hitched in his throat, "During vaginal or anal sex. With a male, anyway."
Jeremy nodded and guided Trian's hips.
"Let's see if we can get you to hit it." Trian panted. He put his hands on Jeremy's giving him some guidance.
Jeremy huffed and nodded.