Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

A servant keeps watch over Kodai for a while while Anna tends to her tasks. Kodai continued to slumber for a few hours, turning over upon one of his sides with a soft sigh of comfort.
Anna speaks to a servant in the kitchen. "How is the King?" she asks, eating some food.

MinxVeren

When the servant is questioned she answers. "The king has been very upset. Miss Anna. He refuses to see Kodai." Kodai remains asleep, slumbering ever so soundly through the entire evening.
Anna sighs, "thank you. I'm going to bed. Wake me when Kodai wakes.

MinxVeren

The servant nods to Anna, keeping her eyes upon the still slumbering Kodai. Kodai slept for a few more upcoming hours before he fluttered his eyelids and opened them. The servant walked from the room, waking up Anna who was also asleep. "Miss Anna .. Kodai is awake."
"Thank you," she says, entering his room. "Hey," she says sweetly, coming to his bedside.

MinxVeren

The servant smiled and bows her head at Anna. "You are welcome Miss Anna." Kodai began to smile while he gazed up at his beloved friend. "Hello Anna."
"Hey, honey, how you feeling?" she asked, sitting down beside him.

MinxVeren

"I am feeling alright." Kodai smiles softly, watching his friend approach and sit down beside him.
She leans down and hugs him tight. "This has been crazy," she whispers, "but I wouldn't want it any other way," she sighs, releasing her embrace. "I have very much enjoyed all this time with you."

MinxVeren

Kodai was hesitant at first and blushed as he was hugged ever so lovingly. Soon he did the very same, wrapping his own arms around his beloved friend and embracing her close to him. "Indeed. It has been crazy and I am so very thankful to have a friend like you help me through all this."
"Want to try and sit up?" she asks, hoping he is doing better.

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded in response to his beloved friend's questioned of words, slowly and carefully beginning to try his very best to sit up by himself. When he does so successfully he smiles in triumph.
"Great," she smiles. She brings him a cup. "Drink some," she says.

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded and took the cup from Anna's hands gently, raising the rim of the glass cup up and to his lips and drinking down a few swallows of the liquid inside of it without any trouble.
(Skip some?)

MinxVeren

(Yes. We can skip some. :) )
A month later, Kodai is almost back to normal. His belly is beginning to show a bit, and Anna is spending all the time she can with him.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled at his beloved friend Anna while he was blissfully happy that she spent more and more time with him as his once flat stomach grew. He knew that his stomach was becoming alittle bit round due to the passing of many days but he did not seem to mind it much.
She places a hand on his tiny belly. "You look so cute!" she exclaims. "How are you feeling? How's your dad?
"