Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(What next?)

MinxVeren

(Hmm? .. how about Kodai finishes with building the crib and Anna wakes up one night with contractions and Kodai has to help her through it?)
(Sure. Full term or early? True or false labor?)

MinxVeren

(You can choose what labor you want to go through.)
(Maybe like three weeks early? Not necessarily enough for a sick baby, but early.)

MinxVeren

(Okay. It is your choice. :))

Kodai was talking to his son Demetri about how excited he was about Anna's pregnancy. He could not contain his excitement about it and Demetri couldn't either.
Anna has become quite large, now walking with the full-on pregnancy waddle. Tomorrow she will be 37 weeks along.

MinxVeren

Kodai soon left Demetri's room after he tucked him in and kissed his forehead. He walked down the hall and entered his and Anna's room as he was worried about her.
"Hey honey," she smiles, reading a book.

MinxVeren

"Hello Anna." When Kodai saw Anna reading a book he sighed softly with relief. He walked over to the bed, sitting beside her upon the bed.
"You seem worried," she notes, marking her place and closing her book.

MinxVeren

"I was worried that you might go into labor." Kodai spoke his concern to his concerned Anna, not leaving any of his worries out and expressing them.
"I will eventually," she laughs, taking his hand. "Don't worry so much."

MinxVeren

At his beloved Anna's words Kodai tried so very hard not to worry. He smiled softly and sat down beside her on the bed. "Okay."
"Would you please rub my back tonight?"

MinxVeren

"I would love to Anna." Kodai smiled at Anna, placing his hands upon her backside and massaging it ever so softly with both of his hands after placing himself behind her upon the mattress.
"Ohhhh," she sighs as he begins massaging her back. "That feels absolutely wonderful.."

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled wider and massaged Anna for a while, using his hands to rub up and down each area of Anna's backside ever so skillfully. He kissed the back of her neck lovingly for a moment, letting Anna have a chance to rest.
Anna is halfway asleep, more relaxed than she has been in a good while. "I love you so much," she mumbles.

MinxVeren

As Anna began to become weary Kodai continued to rub her back, working his way up and down it until she wanted him to stop.