Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anna nods for the Queen to pass her over.

MinxVeren

When the Queen saw Anna nod she handed the slumbering Mariah to the king who was eager to hold her. The King smiled warmly, stroking a side of Mariah's face with the index finger of his right hand.
Anna smiles, comforted by Kodai's strong arms around her.

MinxVeren

Kodai kept his arms wrapped around Anna, smiling while he nuzzled a side of her neck with a side of his face ever so softly.
The King stepped down, returning their newborn baby girl. "Thank you for bringing us this great joy and honor," he smiles.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled at his father, watching him place Mariah in Anna's arms after kissing her forehead ever so softly. "You are welcome father."
Anna gives Kodai a weak smile. "I am tired."

MinxVeren

Kodai helps Anna up to her feet from the chair, leading her to their room and to the bed so that she can lay down.
"I love you so much," she smiles as they walk.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled ever so warmly, kissing a side of Anna's face as he helped her walk. "I love you too Anna."
"I could not have done this without you," she says, looking down at their sleeping newborn in her arms.

MinxVeren

"I was happy to help Anna." Kodai embraced Anna in his arms with a smile, being careful of their slumbering newborn daughter that was in Anna's arms.
(Skip a few weeks?)

MinxVeren

(Okay. You can start us off.)
Anna has just gotten Mariah settled in her crib. She hugs Kodai tightly. "I don't know why she's been so fussy today."

MinxVeren

Kodai waited for Anna to place Mariah in her crib and watched her while leaning in the doorway. He embraced Anna close to the front of his body as she hugged him, curious as to why their daughter Mariah was so fussy. "Hmm? .. I am curious about that too."
"Should we call the doctor tomorrow? She did not nurse well, and she was a bit warm."

MinxVeren

"I think that we should. She may have a fever." Kodai spoke softly with worry in his masculine voice to avoid waking Mariah. He was nervous about if their young daughter did have a fever.
"Let's try and sleep a bit before she wakes again," Anna sighs, sitting down upon the bed. "Not even three weeks old..."

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded with agreement, wrapping one of his hands around the back of Anna and walked beside her to their room. He sat down upon his side of the bed, waiting for Anna to lay down before he did.