Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiles as Anna kisses his lips ever so affectionately. He got up from his chair, walking back to his room after returning a kiss of his own to Anna.
About three hours later, Anna enters Kodai's room.

MinxVeren

Kodai is standing infront of the room's only window, staring out at it at the serenity of nature. When he hears familiar footsteps he turns around, walking to Anna and embracing her close without much thought while he smiled. "Anna .. you are back."
"Yes," she sighs, comforted by his embrace.

MinxVeren

Kodai continues to Anna close, stroking her hair softly while he gazes down into her eyes. "Did the surgery go well?" He asked softly.
"Fairly, she has a long way to go though," she sighs. "I love when you play with my hair."

MinxVeren

Kodai listens to Anna speak about the ill servant. When he was commented about his hands in her hair he continued to brush both of his hands through it ever so passionately.
She sighs contently. "Need to take your stitches out."

MinxVeren

Kodai nods and leads Anna to the bed before he removes his pants and sits down infront of Anna upon his bed.
"Lay on your side for me," she says calmly.

MinxVeren

Kodai does as he is told, laying down upon one of his sides. He was waiting ever so patiently for his stitches to be removed.
"You may feel a little tugging, but it shouldn't hurt," she says, clipping the stitches, preparing to remove them.

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded and smiled, staying upon his side while he let Anna do as she needed to do.
Anna gently removed each stitch, noting how well his wounds had healed. "Almost done," she encouraged.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled as he was reminded of how completely his wounds had healed. He stayed still, letting his beloved and skilled Anna remove his stitches. "Okay."
"Done," she says, covering him up.

MinxVeren

Kodai continued to smile at Anna, relieved that the stitches that were removed did not hurt him.
"How has your day been?" She asks, sitting upon the bed beside him.

MinxVeren

Kodai sat back up, sitting beside Anna while speaking of how his evening was going along. "My day has been well."
"Little one been moving?" She asks, gently placing a hand on his starting-to-show belly.