Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

Kodai pushed abit harder to loosen one of the shoulders from inside of him, gripping upon the covers beneath him while breathing deeply.
"Come on, give me a good, hard push."

MinxVeren

Kodai does as he is told, raising up his head once again and pushing as hard as he possibly can. He took a few deep breaths, letting them out in slight groans while he birthed forth his baby.
Amanda catches the baby as it emerges. "It's here honey!" She says excitedly, drying the newborn. She places it carefully on thr blanket she placed upon Kodai.

MinxVeren

Kodai was so very excited about his newly born newborn. He placed one of his hands upon it's backside, stroking it softly and slowly. The baby let out a soft cry that echoed throughout the castle's hallways.
"He's beautiful honey," she says, listening to newborn's the heartbeat. She carefully cuts the cord.

MinxVeren

Kodai continues to smile, feeling so very proud of sticking through the birth without giving up.
"I am so proud of you," Anna says lovingly, gently cleaning him up.

MinxVeren

"Thank you Anna." Kodai continued to smile, even more proud of himself as his loving Anna praised him for staying strong through it all.
Anna comes beside him, placing a hand on the newborn. "He looks like you," she smiles, kissing his forehead.

MinxVeren

Soon the newborn became silent, falling into a light slumber upon Kodai's chest. Kodai smiled up at Anna, speaking softly to avoid waking his young son. "Thank you for helping me Anna." The Queen smiled, stroking the young newborn's hair.
"Thank you for letting me," she says, sitting down beside him. "He's beautiful," she says, taking the newborn's tiny hand.

MinxVeren

Kodai laid his head upon the bed's pillow to rest it, relieved that the birth of his baby went very well. The baby continued to sleep ever so soundly, keeping his hand still even after it was raised by Anna.
Anna runs her fingers through Kodai's hair. "You are astounding," she says lovingly.

MinxVeren

Kodai gazed up into Anna's eyes with a loving smile. "And you are wonderful Anna." He was so very blessed to have a lover such as Anna.
"I love you so much," she says, kissing him.

MinxVeren

"I love you too Anna." Kodai smiled wider, kissing his wonderful lover back in the same loving way.
"Go ahead and sleep," she says quietly. "Want me to hold him?'

MinxVeren

Kodai let forth a gentle yawn for a few moments, nodding at Anna's questioned of words. "Yes Anna. Thank you. I am feeling alittle weary."
Anna carefully takes the newborn. "I'll just check him over while you nap," she says, motioning for the Queen to join her in the next room.