Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

"I agree Anna." Kodai smiles softly as he speaks, gazing into Anna's beautiful eyes.
Anna begins to kiss him passionately.

MinxVeren

Kodai kisses his beloved Anna back in the same passionate way, embracing the sides of her slender waist with his hands.
Anna moves her hands to rub his strong back and shoulders as she kisses him.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiles wider with pure bliss at Anna, sighing with pleasure as he felt her dainty hands rub upon his shoulders and backside. He laid Anna down upon his bed ever so gently, placing his body upon hers while continuing to kiss her with loving movements of his eager lips against hers.
"Oh Kodai," she sighs, gazing into his bbeautiful eyes. She places her hands on his hips, continuing to kiss him sensually.

MinxVeren

Kodai felt even more turned on to Anna when she sighed his name. He removed his lips from Anna's own after a moment, kissing the underside of her chin and jaw.
Anna breathes heavily, becoming more turned on by the minute. She slowly removes her shirt and bra, exposing her full breasts to him.

MinxVeren

Kodai removes his pants from his hips and legs, tossing the fabric aside while he leaned in and let his lips kiss the flesh of both of Anna's exposed breasts softly.
Anna writhes in pleasure. "Oh Kodai," she sighs.

MinxVeren

Kodai smirks as his name is moaned, trailing many loving kisses down from Anna's chest to her slender and flat stomach.
"Yes," she says quietly, encouraging him to continue.

MinxVeren

When Kodai was free to pleasure Anna he continued to do so, reaching down and stroking upon his exposed manhood for a few minutes before pressing it's tip against her rear entrance ever so gently before slipping it's length inside of her ever so carefully and lovingly.
"Easy," she gasps, warning him. "I-I can't get pregnant, you can go ahead. Go easy, I've never done this..." she whispers in his ear.

MinxVeren

"Do not worry Anna. I would never hurt you. I promise to be gentle and I have never done this before either." Kodai spoke softly in Anna's ear, nibbling and nipping upon the flesh of it's earlobe ever so softly while he began to thrust into her softly and sensually with even softer moans of pleasure.
Anna moans softly as he enters her. "Kodai, I love you," she pants, trying not to moan louder.

MinxVeren

Kodai felt as though everything in his life was returning right on track. "I love you too Anna." He moaned abit louder, whispering in Anna's ear while he continued to thrust softly into her with gentle movements. His manhood began to thicken and become hard as stone as his creamy seeded essence began building up within it.
Anna moans as he continues to pump. "D-deeper," she pants in his ear.

MinxVeren

"As you wish my princess." Kodai did only as Anna had told him to, deepening his thrusts farther into her as possible. He kissed the underside of Anna's jaw, nibbling and licking upon it's flesh while he moaned inbetween his own panted breaths.
"God Kodai.." she moans. "You can, go, faster," she pants between moans of pleasure.