Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MinxVeren

As the newborn was taken from his arms Kodai began to close his eyes and fall asleep. The Queen noticed Anna motioning to her and left the room before entering another one.
"Thought you might want to come," Anna says, gently laying the newborn down, and feeling it's pulse.

MinxVeren

Kodai slumbered soundly for a few hours, pleased that nothing or noone had disturbed his sleep. The newborn opened his eyes after sleeping for a while, gazing up at Anna with a curious look as he remained silent.
"Hi baby," she said, swaddling him back up, and cradling him gently. She turns to the Queen. "Would you like to hold him?"

MinxVeren

In response to Anna's voice the baby began to smile, reaching up and playing with her hair alittle bit. The Queen was hesitant at first but then she agreed to Anna's words. "I would love to."
Anna gently placed the child in her arms. "What do you think?" Anna asks quietly.

MinxVeren

Kodai remained asleep for a few hours. The Queen smiled wider, holding the little newborn in her arms. "It is amazing."
"It is. He looks so much like Kodai." Anna pokes her head in to check on the slumbering Kodai, then returns to the Queen.

MinxVeren

"Indeed he does." The Queen continued to smile, gazing down at Kodai's son and noticing many features that had come from Kodai upon the baby.
"He's still asleep, would you like to prepare a bottle?" Anna asks, taking the slumbering newborn into her arms.

MinxVeren

The Queen had smiled, nodding while continuing to hold the newborn. She was so very proud of her son Kodai for birthing his own son so successfully. "I would love to."
"I will be back in Kodai's room," Anna tells her, rising from her seat.

MinxVeren

The Queen nods in response to Anna's spoken of words. "Very well Anna." She kept the baby in her arms while gazing down at his slumbering face with curious and motherly eyes. Kodai was still slumbering in his room, breathing softly while regaining the strength that he had lost by giving birth.
Anna sits down beside him and watches him sleep for a moment. She began rubbing his back lovingly.

MinxVeren

Kodai was ever so comforted by Anna's soft and dainty hands as they rubbed upon his backside. He let forth soft sighs of pleasure while smiling in his slumber.
Anna smiles, seeing him slumbering so peacefully. The Queen returns, feeding the infant quietly. "Is he eating well?" Anna asks quietly.

MinxVeren

The Queen began to feed Kodai's infant son for a while, smiling while she gazed down into his eyes. Kodai was still asleep, staying that way for a few more hours.
"May I?" Anna asks, reaching for the infant when it was finished eating.

MinxVeren

"Of course." The Queen happily handed Anna the newborn infant ever so gently when spoken to. She watched Anna as she continued to smile ever so blissfully.
Anna holds the newborn lovingly, waiting for Kodai to wake up. "He's so, so, beautiful."