Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She smiled as he spoke to their child. "I still can't believe it," she said quietly.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled at Anna with such joy, placing a side of his head against her stomach before kissing it ever so softly. "It is such a miracle that you are pregnant with my child."
"It is, even the doctor said so. Do you have anything planned for the day?"

MinxVeren

"I am thinking about baking a cake to celebrate you getting pregnant." Kodai smiled wider, arising to a position of sitting upon their bed.
"That sounds good," she smiles, sitting up as well. "When do you think we'll feel the baby kick?"

MinxVeren

Kodai continued to smile, gazing into Anna's eyes while rubbing her stomach ever so softly once again. "I am not sure but I am looking forward to it."
"Me too," she says, placing her hand on top of his. "I'm getting hungry. Should we see if Demetri is awake?"

MinxVeren

"I think that we should see if Demetri is awake." Kodai kissed Anna's covered stomach once, arising from the bed to walk to Demetri's room.
Anna arises slowly, and follows.

MinxVeren

Kodai waited for Anna to get up, taking one of her hands and leading her to Demetri's room where Demetri was. He walked over to their son's bed, speaking softly to him. "Demetri .. it is time to wake up." When he heard his father's voice he opened his eyes and yawned, arising to his feet from the bed. "Hello mother .. hello father." He smiled.
Anna's stomach growls. "I guess it's time for breakfast," she giggles.

MinxVeren

Both Kodai and their son Demetri smile and chuckle as they heard Anna's stomach growl, walking from the room and down the hall toward the kitchen where they searched for a meal suitable for breakfast.
Anna sits at the table, finding it tiring to stand for long periods. "We need to start preparing things for the baby."

MinxVeren

Kodaismiled and listened to his beloved Anna talk about the baby and many preparations for it. "I agree."
"What should we begin with?" She ponders out loud.

MinxVeren

Kodai searched in the cabinets for the cake mix, finding himself relieved when he found the box. "I am making the cake." He began to do the many steps to fix the cake.
"Demetri? Toss me an apple?" She asks when her stomach growls again.

MinxVeren

While Kodai was busy with the cake Demetri picked up an apple, walking to the well and washing it off before giving it to his mother so that she could eat it.
"Thank you," she smiled before taking a bite. After a few moments, both of her hands fly to her belly. "Kodai!"

MinxVeren

Kodai was still stirring the batter of the cake, worried about Anna as he heard her begin to yell. He rushed over to her, his eyes gazing down into his wife's own. "Yes Anna? .. is something wrong?"