Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"This hurts so much," she looks to Kodai with pained eyes.

MinxVeren

Kodai frowned sadly as he noticed how much discomfort his beloved Anna was in. "It shall be over soon Anna."
She groans loudly, a stronger contraction overtaking her. "Please, get her out!" She cries.

MinxVeren

Kodai became nervous about Anna as she became desperate. He undid her lower clothing and removed it, folding them and placing them beside her. "I shall try Anna."
"W-what are you going to do?" She asks nervously.

MinxVeren

Kodai wanted to tell Anna just what his idea had wanted him to do but he was at a loss for words. "Just push and I will handle the rest. I promise not to hurt you." He rubbed one of her legs in an encouraging way.
"P-promise? I c-can't take anymore pain," she whimpers.

MinxVeren

"I promise." Kodai smiled slightly at Anna did not show much. He readied himself to see the head of their daughter while he continued to rub her upper leg. "Push when you are ready to."
Anna takes a few deep breaths. She pushed a bit, hoping it would give her relief.

MinxVeren

Kodai kept his eyes focused in between Anna's legs, reaching up and massaging her stomach ever so softly like he would do with her back to help her through the contractions.
Anna stops, taking deep breaths once again. "I-I don't feel anything changing..."

MinxVeren

Kodai felt even more worry about the baby and Anna. "It will change soon. I promise. Just keep trying." He encouraged his beloved Anna. The Queen shared the same worry but remained calm.
Anna moans loudly as she pushes again. "I-is it too soon?"

MinxVeren

Kodai answered only honestly about what his beloved Anna had said. "I am not sure Anna. I think that we should wait."
She drops her head, trembling a bit. "Hands and knees like this... feels good..." she pants.

MinxVeren

Kodai stroked Anna's hair ever so softly, wanting her to do only what she was prepared to do. He gazed down at Anna, wanting to make sure that she was comfortable as possible.
"Please rub my back," she asks quietly.

MinxVeren

"I would love to Anna." Kodai did as he was told to do, using his hands to rub upon Anna's aching backside.
"That feels so-" she moans loudly with a stronger contraction.

MinxVeren

Kodai kissed the back of Anna's neck ever so softly, continuing to rub her backside to soothe her through the next stronger contraction.