Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She shakes her head, and guides his hand to her belly.

MinxVeren

Kodai was hesitant at first but then he let Anna place his hand upon her stomach. He waited for a movement or kick to press itself against his hand.
The baby kicked against his hand; softly, but definitely there. Anna smiled up at him widely.

MinxVeren

Kodai's eyes widened with surprise, curious as to the kicking that was occuring against the palm of his hand. He smiled with much joy, gazing down into Anna's eyes. "The baby kicked."
"I know," she giggles excitedly.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled down at Anna with complete adoration, keeping his hand upon where it originally was upon her stomach.
"It feels so..." she struggles to find the word.

MinxVeren

Kodai listened intently to his beloved Anna, wondering as to what she was struggling to say.
"I don't know how to describe it," she smiles, blushing.

MinxVeren

Kodai smiled at Anna, finding joy in her blushing as it showed upon her face. "It is alright Anna."
(Skip?)

MinxVeren

(Yes.)
(How far?)

MinxVeren

(I am not sure. You can choose how far we go.)
(A month or so, maybe the doctor comes for a check up?)

MinxVeren

(Okay.)
"Kodai? Where are you?" Anna calls from the hall, a hand on her bump.

MinxVeren

Kodai walked from their room after making up the bed, walking across the hall to Anna who was waiting for him. "Yes Anna?"
"The doctor is on his way from town, he'll be here very shortly."

MinxVeren

"Okay." Kodai smiled at Anna with understanding, placing one of his hands upon Anna's now showing bump that was her stomach.