Mpreg Central

Full Version: Middle Ages (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anna held her close, quieting her cries. "When can we expect her to be better?"

MinxVeren

"It will take affect after a few days. The herbs will make her sleepy and that is normal." The doctor said to Anna and Kodai, gathering up the needle and placing it in his bag after washing it.
"What shall I do since she won't eat? I don't want her dehydrated." She asks, bouncing the whimpering infant.

MinxVeren

"Try to coax her into feeding but do not force her. It is all that we can do until the herbs work." The doctor was honestly unknowing of how to get Mariah to fully eat.
Anna let a tear slip down her cheek. "Is there anything else we can do?"

MinxVeren

Kodai felt ever so badly about not being able to be more help to their beloved daughter. His heart shattered at the thought of their daughter suffering. The doctor shook his head, frowning while he answered sadly. "No. I am afraid not."
Anna sighs loudly. "Thank you for coming so quickly. When shall you come check on her again?"

MinxVeren

"You are welcome Anna. And I shall check on her in a few days." The doctor said to Anna and Kodai before leaving. Mariah's whimpers soon died down as she began to yawn.
"See you then," she smiles weakly. She begins pacing the hall with her sick baby.

MinxVeren

Kodai followed along behind Anna, feeling the very same worry that she had felt. "Anna .. are you alright?" He asked softly and carefully.
"Me? Yes, physically. But I am torn apart seeing my baby like this." Anna continued to slowly walk, trying to keep Mariah to just whimpering.

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded at Anna's words, following alongside her to be a support to her and their daughter through this horrible time. Mariah whimpered from time to time, trying her very best to fall asleep.
"I wish there was something else I could do," Anna says softly.

MinxVeren

Kodai placed a hand on Anna's shoulder, nodding once more while gazing into her eyes. "I wish I could do something too. All we can do is hope for the best."
"I've never seen a baby this sick," she cries softly.

MinxVeren

Kodai held Anna close, being careful because of their daughter. "Shh Anna .. it will be alright." Soon Mariah yawns, falling into a deep sleep because of the herbs.
"I don't want to lay her down," Anna sighs, sitting down in the rocking chair with the sleeping babe.

MinxVeren

Kodai nodded, staying nearby just in case his beloved Anna needed his assistance. He sat on the ground, keeping one of his hands upon one of her legs to let her know that she was not alone in this.
Anna rocks gently, soothing herself more than the sleepy baby. "You don't have to stay up Kodai, get some sleep."

MinxVeren

Kodai was very worried about Mariah but he did as his beloved Anna had said. He stroked Anna's hair and a side of her face for a moment to comfort her, leaving the room and walking down the hallway toward their room where he slumbered for a while.